Post pics of your Mazda3!

@Geo13 - looks clean, I like it... maybe next time post some bigger ones so we can appreciate them even more, but as you said it, good start!

@gejay - new rims huh??? do tell! which ones are you looking for?

El, been drooling over the tsw nurburgring. maybe 18 or 19s. I have yet to see a nice looking set for my color that I like except for those. But we'll see when money and time permits. :D

@gejay - do it, theyre incredible rims... I just saw on the wheels subforum, in this thread that someone else is looking for the nurbs and with very good deal, though, apparently, 19 might rub a bit, so just check this out before buying them. Either way, great choice...

Very nice Sleeper, I like how the lighting in the parking garage shots shows off the nice lines of our HB's ;)

thanks guys, the funny thing is that when my friend and i went out there (sadly its my friends 67 chevelle, his brother has a 67 camaro too- they make me suuuuuuper jealous hahaha) the garage was fully lit and around 10:00pm they shot them off leaving just one light on so i told my friend to park his chevelle there and it came out great. sadly though i forgot to back up a little bit for my car so the pic didnt come out as epic as this one

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...1180602690869_1702238543_351007_6263638_n.jpg

While I grew up in that era (not old enough to drive, just remember) and I love cars from that era, you can take solace in the fact that YOUR car HANDLES. That Chevelle (and the Camaro too) just wallows through turns. And snow and ice.... well, another matter entirely.

@brich57 yeah, i love the 68 big block mustangs and one thing you learn when researching with most mustangs is that handling is crap, but i kinda love that about old muscle cars, all powertrain. i actually pushed my dad to get me a mustang car if he could, but since im commuting to college he told me go for a more practical car, thus the mazda :D

I've always been more Chevy than Ford, but I don't hate Ford's either.
It seems everyone loves the '70 Stangs, and based on my preference of headlights (single 7" ROUND,) I should too. But of the BIG bodied Stangs, I prefer the '69. It just flowed better than the '70, I think?

I also love the '71 Challengers, the year they changed the grille. They had terrible seats, handled worse than practically any other car on the road, but they looked COOL, especially if the tail was up a bit!! :D
1971DodgeChallenger-RFView-PeterC.jpg
Kevin_Ws_1971_Challenger.JPG

'Love that grille. I don't know why? Maybe because it was the only year it was offered and after that, the Challenger got stupid, style and performance wise?

Last edited:
yeah the beefier mustangs are really nice, 69's are the ones i like because i more of a fan of the four lights rather than the 2 parallel lines for the turn signal. and concerning mopar, i found the 69 charger as my favorite, thats why i was a little disappointed they didnt make it that "moder/classic" look like they did the challenger, im not saying its a bad car, cuz its looks good. but yeah i was just hoping for the charger.

Just after a fresh wash and wax. Have to re-install the from mask later.

Attachments

• IMG_0107.JPG
    IMG_0107.JPG
    398.3 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0112.JPG
    IMG_0112.JPG
    260.7 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0108.jpg
    IMG_0108.jpg