Poker/Bears/Install "Meet"

sanblaster

:
2009 CWP Mazda Axela Sport & 2006 Nissan 350z
Poker/Bears/Install "Meet" 09.13.09

I know some of you guys hate the word meet, but perhaps get together. I have space for 3 cars on the driveway including garage, could set a poker table in the living room or outside somewhere, plenty of friken parking in the subdivision. Let me know what you guys think. Whatever you guys don't finish at Justin's, take over to my place, bring your own tools because i don't have nothing but detailing products for the car. There is also a grayslake stop if chicago dudes want to take the train. Not sure about times on weekend routes. I could ask Ev because she rides it.

Time: noonish

Date: September 13th

Game: Bears at Packers, Sunday Night Game

Place: PM for Address/ Cell Number; Grayslake, IL (15 min from Kens New Place)

Bring your own tools, Drinks, I will provide grub.

Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:
I have a 500 count set of 11.5 oz chips that I will bring. Might even bringthe "family sedan", Brian.

Sounds good, let me wait for more interest and then probably end up throwing it in the "meet" thread. Looking like Sunday will be the day.

im still a packers fan at heart

squinty%20bluetooth.jpg

i'll prolly stop by for some food and to see the nephew. don't know how to play poker but if anyone wants to play a game of speed or war, i'd be down. :)

they had war in vegas last time i was there..10 bux a card...i might play next month when i go

Back