Please help keep Protege FAQ alive!

:
2001 BJFP MT
:
2016 BMYFS AT
Sometime next month, Protege FAQ's secondary domain names are up for renewal. They are there to keep those damned cyber squatters and poseurs out! The problem is, there's a couple of domains so I no longer have the personal means to pay for them all. I plan on moving them to a cheaper registrar but I will still need all of your help to fund it!

In all these years, I have NEVER asked for any money except for those to help pay for these costs. Considering that most people got a great deal of information from my website for free, I say everyone got a great bargain!

So please help continue to keep this site alive and strong so that everyone in the 323/Protege community can continue to benefit from this great resource!

i'm willing to pay but where r u hosting this site?
GoDaddy has some awesome deals on domains/hosting.
that's where i host all my websites and it costs me probably about 9 bucks a month

thank you... you're the only one that donated so far...

I'm not going back to godaddy again... didn't like how their management system works on their site... then there's the whole thing with them supporting SOPA... so, there are other cheap options out there

donated, great site. Used it alot back in the day and then completely forgot about it

Back