Plastic Covering the instrument cluster - 2019 Signature

:
2019 CX-5 Signature Soul Red Crystal Metallic
So, I posted here a while back about unremovable stains on the instrument cluster that I BELIEVE now were caused by drips from a spray bottle of my favourite window cleaner.

Does anyone know if the plastic that's covering the main instrument cluster can be easily replaced? Or, is it a part of the instrument cluster?

I've seen GM car clusters, and I believe they come with the plastic attached to the cluster, so I'm wondering if its the same for our car.

Any advise would be great.

PS, I've tried almost everything to get the stains off that was provided in the previous thread I posted.

Thanks!

This is a common problem on any Mazda models with the LCD gauge cluster. It appears someone with a CX30 was able to get their dealer to order a replacement cover. I recommend stopping by a dealer and getting them to order a replacement.

This is a common problem on any Mazda models with the LCD gauge cluster. It appears someone with a CX30 was able to get their dealer to order a replacement cover. I recommend stopping by a dealer and getting them to order a replacement.

Thanks! I'll talk to my dealer about it the next time I'm in!

Only I can see it, but it's one of those things - once you know its there, your eyes always gravitate to it. lol

Thanks! I'll talk to my dealer about it the next time I'm in!

Only I can see it, but it's one of those things - once you know its there, your eyes always gravitate to it. lol
I learned my lesson on my 2018 Mazda 6. I used something to get the dust off of it once and I ended up scratching the heck out of the plastic.

Back