Pirelli P7 on a 2019 GTR feedback?

:
Mazda CX5 GTR
Hi All.
I'm looking at replacing the OEM Toyo's on my CX-5 GTR. I can get a really good deal on a set of Pirelli P7 All Season Plus. Ride comfort and quietness are my number one priority. Any feedback on that choice?
Thanks for any input.

Not familiar with the P7's but I have the Pirelli Scorpions on my 16 Touring and they're pretty decent.
Quiet and good traction. All in all Pirelli makes a good tire. Their pricing is good too.

The p7 AS+ are more of a sedan tire. I have them on my Lexus and have been very happy with them. We had the Scorpions on our old CRV and they were great.

Hi All.
I'm looking at replacing the OEM Toyo's on my CX-5 GTR. I can get a really good deal on a set of Pirelli P7 All Season Plus. Ride comfort and quietness are my number one priority. Any feedback on that choice?
Thanks for any input.
Pirelli P7 has been on the market for a while and it has several revisions. The latest one is Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II. Needless to say P7 is a very successful tire for Pirelli. It’s a grand touring all-season tire like Sig cx-5 said above, similar to General AltiMAX RT43 tire which is popular here. The only concern for you is some have mentioned that Pirelli’s warranty strictly covers its tires only with the same speed rating as factory tires. Your factory Toyo A36 is 225/55R19 99V, but Pirelli Cinturato P7 AS+ II is 225/55R19 99H, hence you may lose the factory warranty by using P7 on your CX-5.

Last edited:
I had some Cinturato P7's on my 2016 CX-5 and they worked just fine. No complaints about either ride quality or traction. I got a great price on them at Wal-Mart.

Back