Pictures of my new lip

I'd definatly paint it... It looks unfinished right now.

I love those lips though. I've got the same one. :-D

hey mine is flat black right now, im just waiting on some funds so i can paint it to match my black. i think it really looks nice, i don't see too many green protege's looking hot like yours.. you should put the grill back and buy some fogs if it'll fit inside the mazdaspeed bumper.

it looks kinda like the "rubbermaid" avalanche or element body panels, but it looks interesting

and actually, that lip, combined with the aggressive drop, those particular rims, and serious tires, make it look like there's some serious performance in there ... not showy, dressed up, and slow ... sorta killing the whole "sleeper" look goal IMO

hey hey...... this baby is under warranty dude! So I have to change everything that's around the engine, not in it lol... Don't worry, that's a 03, so in 1-2 year I'll be putting some MAM Sleeper kit with the Pauter rods... mmmmmmm 250 whp!

ya gotta get some coilovers though Marc...Ya gotta be SLAMMED to pull of the 16s with fat tires look ;)

I've got Ground Controls staring at me right now. They are getting lonely in my closet :( The tires are gonna be fat, hopefully I can afford the 215/50's I'm looking at. 205's are too thin IMO

yea, K-sports would be nice, but I don't have the funds for that. I got the GC's for a killer deal and I'm going to enjoy every minute of them.

nate0123 said:
it looks kinda like the "rubbermaid" avalanche or element body panels, but it looks interesting

and actually, that lip, combined with the aggressive drop, those particular rims, and serious tires, make it look like there's some serious performance in there ... not showy, dressed up, and slow ... sorta killing the whole "sleeper" look goal IMO
And that my friend, is what we call a good thing.

Back