Pics of my graphics

Do you have a price for a set like yours in silver/Grey? I like the top and bottom. Also, do you have any pics that are higher quality? Let me know.

I dunno, I like both of them. I think they make your car look a lot better, the black vinyl really looks good with your tint and rims. And I think it would look like its missing something if you took off the bottom one.

thanks all. for those interested, i can ask him a price for the top piece in different colors.

i felt that with just the top it would leave too much open. so we added the lower stripe and for the most part, everyone that sees them like them

For those wanting graphics like these (ive had several pm's bout it) i have some pricing.
For the top stripe he said $150
For the bottom stripe- $125
For both stripes- $250

These are for one color layouts with almost anycolor you want available. He can also reverse cut logos out of the graphics or lay logos on top the graphics for a little bit more. He said he can also do variations of my design or do custom ones, using my car to measure from.
If anyone is interested let me know.

might want to let your buddy know that those prices are insane. (chair) no disrespect but damn thats a lot for what the graphics are.

ill let him know, but at the same time, he uses the highest quality vinyl you can buy. short roll of it (25yds i think) costs him almost 300 dollars plus shipping. then theres the labor and the squeegie that comes with it and those are shipped prices. ill see if he would consider using a lesser quality vinyl, still good, but not top of the line. then we can get some new prices together.
what would you considered a fair price? ill ptich it to him and see if he can make it happen.

thats insane the price. I didn't pay that much and i have a 3 tier graphic on my car. Not interested in speed interested in look and sound. A guy from jersey has those graphics i like just the top.

(shocked)Those prices are LUDICROUS(shocked)

The place I go to also uses TOP quality vinyl. Here's my old car(i dont care if you like it or not, its gone) The graphic was $150 and the install was $150...so $300installed for a LOT more vinyl and different colors.

ray1.jpg

Back