Pics from Auto X today

twiztedjeckel

:
'04 SVT Focus
first Auto X today. had alot of fun. got a nasty ass farmers tan going too. wonderful:rolleyes:

here's a series of pics for your veiwing pleasure this evening

Pic 1-me gettin ready to do the dirty:D

Attachments

• autox1.jpg
    autox1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
unfortunetly, my only other oppenent

Pic 2-2nd gen Eclipse GST-fwd turbo for those of you who don't know

Attachments

• autox2.jpg
    autox2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 353
Good photos! Was it a big time? I really want to do that, as well. (thumb)

Pic 9- more guys from the event. word to the wise. don't tangle with a neon with R compound tires. the guy in the Barny mobile owned quite a few people today

Attachments

• autox9.jpg
    autox9.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 286
Pic 10- meanwhile back at the ranch. while this guy wasn't driving the hell out of his 35th anniversary SS he was busy holding up light poles

Attachments

• autox10.jpg
    autox10.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 264
twiztedjeckel said:
first Auto X today. had alot of fun. got a nasty ass farmers tan going too. wonderful:rolleyes:

here's a serious of pics for your veiwing pleasure this evening

Pic 1-me gettin ready to do the dirty:D

I miss my Turbo ll, Good ole' RXMULE

twiztedjeckel said:
Pic 10- meanwhile back at the ranch. while this guy wasn't driving the hell out of his 35th anniversary SS he was busy holding up light poles

Ahh yes, the joys of being a corner marshall, I always hope for a corner with a pole, or at least a chair.

that lude is exactly like my old one, even color......well, I had a spoiler and s***, and my interior was grey not beige.

Sorry, brings back memories. Loved that car. Wish they still made em.

check my www button and look under past cars.

Last edited:
I can't wait to get this car broken in so I can have some autocross fun.

The only downside is that my old Cavalier was just about ready to go to the SCCA Solo II Nationals and now i'm gonna have to get used to this one first before i take on a task like that.

i got to AutoX in my MP5 and let me tell u...it sucks. i used to have a subaru 2.2 L Impreza AWD and i raced in HST and whould beat everyone in my class by usualy 2-4sec. but now i go in my MP5 and i get my ass handed to me by the same people by like 1-2 sec. let me tell u FWD and an open DIFF. suck ASS.:(

yeah dude, looked fun yesterday, did i take that pic of the guy holding the lamp post? lol. i only wish they would have let dave in with the FD, ******* battery!:mad: Wish i had more time, i would have entered my celica ( the red one between the MSP and FD), but i'm sure the bead would have come off the snow tires:D maybe next time

yes, you did take that great picture of the guy standing there. not sure what that was all about.

my times improved greatly throughout the day. got 6 runs in that varried from a 70.??? pass to a 66.??? pass for my quickest. the eclipse only beat me by less than a hundredth of a second. he had a catback,cold air intake and not sure what if anything else,plus the Kuhmo MX or whatever they are super duper sticky tires. me, i was running on stock stuff with the K+N filter and a downpipe.

Back