perrin Intake (worth it?)

JoeHoff04

Heyy i found a kid in my town thats selling a perrin intake for my MSP only for $50 never really looked into those are they good? is it worth it? he said its brand new and only was used for about 1000 miles, and also i wanted to know if i could keep my mass airflow sensor, and where does it get re-located?

u can keep the mass a/f it needs to be relocated to the cold pipe if u use a perrin Short ram. thats not a bad price for perrin intake.

okay.. now what would i do?? where would it connected on that cold pipe i get that intake this monday, im putting it on that day

The cold pipe is the pipe going from the bottom (outlet) of your intercooler to your throttle body.

I thought the MAFS couldn't be in the pressurize pipes? In the old mazdas,when you put the flowmeter in the press. pipes recalibration for the device was needed...
Pressure in the MAFS doesn't ruin the calibration of it?

we have many people running their MAF on the pressure side and have been for years with out issues (2thumbs)

hopefully soon I will be one of those.
I thought the MAFS couldn't be in the pressurize pipes? In the old mazdas,when you put the flowmeter in the press. pipes recalibration for the device was needed...
Pressure in the MAFS doesn't ruin the calibration of it?

Back