Part out, Many Nice parts ready to ship and reasonably priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking $80 Shipped, for the rotors? Pay pal ready.. As long as they're new? And you have a box for them?

Last edited:
Hi, I received the springs today and I noticed that the part # on the springs is 29311. This concerns me as I looked up the part # on the H&R website and it says that it's for the regular Mazda 6. I thought you specified that it was for the Mazdaspeed 6?

Hi, I received the springs today and I noticed that the part # on the springs is 29311. This concerns me as I looked up the part # on the H&R website and it says that it's for the regular Mazda 6. I thought you specified that it was for the Mazdaspeed 6?

Like I stated in the original post, I bought from a member and never installed them on my actual mazdaspeed 6. I researched the part numbers just now, however I never read them on the actual springs. PM me for a resolution.

I must apologize as I realize this should have been handled via PM. Not sure why I posted this is in the open thread. I am currently investigating the part number issue. It seems that other people have run into the same issue. I'll let you know as it could be that they in fact should have the 29311 part number.

You can always try them out? Reg 6 springs work on the speed fine.. They just might not give you the result you wanted? But, they will fit.. I've run 5 diff sets of 6 spring on my speed6..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back