PA/OH Karting meet at BeaveRun, July 28

My news is that my pops is going to be in pitt the 29th so he might go early and I'll just have to take a bus back to IN -_- but hey that'd work. lol

I'm sorry to report this, but I'm out. My sister failed the MCAT and needs to take it again, guess who gets to pay for it... my friend from work doesn't know anybody else so he's out as well.

Sorry guys, I really wasn't expecting to be paying for this test again.

holy ****, everyone is dropping like flies... sorry to hear you gotta bail pablo

ugh we dont even have enough for 4 teams now, FML!! does anyone else know someone that in interested? we are kinda in between for 3 and 4 karts (too many for 3, not enough for 4)

Last edited:
I really was looking forward to this. The bomb got dropped on me today that Im going to MN for work this weekend :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

and after what I've been doing for the past 3 weeks you should've seen the look I gave my boss. He just laughed.

well on the bright side with so many people bailing today, we now have the proper amount for 3 teams...

Sorry jeans, I really tried. I even told him 3 weeks ago about it. I think he's just being a dick now. normally we have weekends off unless we're in "the field"

well the three of us (myself and my guys) are very excited and have made plans already to meet up at 6am, grab a bite of breakfast and head out in my car.. so if they try to back out, they are getting woken up at 6am and PUT in my car.

well the three of us (myself and my guys) are very excited and have made plans already to meet up at 6am, grab a bite of breakfast and head out in my car.. so if they try to back out, they are getting woken up at 6am and PUT in my car.

I too am very excited!

yeah i have a softball game tonight, going on a Cabela's run tomorrow evening and even with those fun things, im just ready for Saturday hahaha

Last edited:
is there any kind of rain issues? can we still drive in the rain? looks like theres a 30% chance of rain.

I for one, think that would be a bitchin good time! Either way, I'm bringing a change of clothes, so rain or shine, I'm down to race.

to answer some of your other questions from the ohio thread,

I dont want to drive 2hours only to be the only guy to show up... I know how hard it is for a group of people to keep a commitment.
I also noticed it's called PittRaceway or something, but that IS the same "BeaveRun" track I presume
Lastly, I dont know "who" I'm looking for, but if you'll keep an eye out for my Black MX-5 pulling in, I'd appreciate it. What name is the reservation under?
Thanks, Ben 44o-477-6o70

race is still on

pitt race is just what the "new" ownership renamed BeaveRun... its the exact same complex

i plan on being at the complex at 8am, i have a black mazda3 hatch with orange wheels, you cant miss me in their parking lot... haha

Ben, if you have any other questions, call or text me... (717) 372-9104

Karting was a ton of fun (headbang) If you didnt get to go, I'd definitely plan on going next time

kartingpa2.jpg

kartingpa.jpg

(drive) It's funny cuz in the photos it definitely doesnt "look" like were going very fast... (drive) But we certainly were hauling ass down the front stretch.

It must just be really high speed photography I guess... lol

528851_537223719450_62187737_n.jpg

so proud of our carnage... hahaha

glad all of you guys came out, it was an absolute BLAST, and i look forward to doing more in the future

so proud of our carnage... hahaha

glad all of you guys came out, it was an absolute BLAST, and i look forward to doing more in the future

HAHA awesome picture! We literally drove the wheels off our kart.

Definitely had a blast and can't wait till we do it again. Hopefully we can get more people to do it. O ya...and hopefully it stays dry! Although the rain made for some really interesting driving HAHA.

yeah ill see what the schedule looks like and see if we cant try to get another one in this year...

i really hope it is dry, i want to run in the dry haha, i mean i was starting to get the hang of the kart with such a wet track, and slicks but its just sooo much faster when dry and thats alot of fun haha

my shoulder is still killing me! but yes, let me know when the next one is. I'm hooked :)

Back