P5 Parts value?

:
2017 CX-9 Signature
I may be deciding to part out my P5...its a low mileage 2003 with no accident damage, just the typical rust on the fenders.

The engine is now in question and parting may be an option if there is value there.

Everything works and is in good shape except for the bearings in the engine.

I would like to add money to my Pay pal account to buy parts for my 1954 Buick Roadmaster project, I have a heated garage with a hoist...time to remove bag/tag and list parts.

What could be the value range if I were to sell some of the parts, what parts are the gems?

Would depend what your willing to sell,

The exhaust you'll get more money out of the cats then you will selling the exhaust for parts (if you can get it off, torch+penetrating fluid)
I would just post a F/S thread in Marketplace and list what you've taken off or prices you have in mind to get an idea but it all depends on condition of stuff.

Yea condition would be everything...

Once I make up my mind I will drop an add here, everything would be available. I can disassemble the car to its very last nut and bolt.

I just got finished with this one, pictured here at the powdercoaters:

6751496959_8daa4cae51_n.jpg

..and the body

6057654748_7ebbcd99ef_n.jpg

I just don't have a clue of what the "Good" stuff is, even worse is I know nothing of the values. I can flea bay it but I want to have you guys have the first crack as you have been helpful over the years.

Last edited:
Back