P5/MSP Holiday Sale

Hello everybody, its the end of the year and so I must get rid of some stuff. I just recently got married and so I must think on having a reliable/comfortable ride for the both of us but I like slightly sporty ride too :p. Up for grabs are some parts off of my car and some parts that I bought but never installed. I enjoy working on my car but sometimes you buy something's and decide to take your build to a different direction. everything you see here is shipping included within the US so if your elsewhere let me know and I will get a shipping quote. Some stuff is OBO but don't low ball me and also I'm willing to barter for some P5 parts... I'm mainly looking for some motor mount inserts (all around and in good condition), mp3 or leather interior, rear hatch rubber mat, some really good floor mats (P5 or MSP), weighed shift knob, rear bumper step plate, nardi stuff, aftermarket exhaust hangers, weathertech visors, and if in town or near by some rims. Everything is sold AS IS so if you want more pics just let me know. you can post on the thread but you will get my attention faster through PM since my phone vibrates for emails. dibs will only be given to people truly interested and according to time on either thread posting or PM. Pic will come shortly but heres the list...

Also you have 24hr dibs if you do not respond to pm's the item will be up for grabs or given to next in line

Protege5 Parts
OEM antenna-$8
OEM rear hatch wiper arm-$10
OEM P5 front door sills-$10
P5 Heat shield-Sold to mp5la
EGR valve-$20
P5 rack covers-Sold to Bebotech
P5 OEM front intake piece- Make offer

MSP Parts
MSP OEM intake manifold and MSP OEM throttle body (bought from another member never got around to installing, vtcs/vics mod done, egr tube delete, and has plate for egr valve but can remove and connect the sensor) - $65
MSP Door sills(used with normal wear and tear)-Sold to Atakii
MSP fog deletes-Sold to Atakii

Aftermarket Parts
Used Medieval pulleys (used crank and water pump. Also bought from another member but never installed)-Sold maxProtegeLX
HID Kit 5000K (bought from a member never put them on)-Sold to Ubel Knubel
CR3 1st Gen radiator brackets(powder coated flat black)-Sold to mp5la
Injen Hydro shield-Sold to protegedude25
Yakima srs lock core with master key and lock key- make offer

Last edited:
Oh I want the cr3 brackets. Can I include those in on that valve cover I just bought from you if it's not too late?

I'm interested in the pulleys as well, unless they are the Medieval V1. I have already had one of those fail on me. I have a few P5 parts; a brand new weapon R SRI, rear head rests, mint stock tail lights, P5 evil M, cargo area privacy cover, owners manual, h7 headlight bulb adapters etc. Likely will have a set of 03.5 MSP racing harts for sale in a couple months.

I'm interested in the pulleys as well, unless they are the Medieval V1. I have already had one of those fail on me. I have a few P5 parts; a brand new weapon R SRI, rear head rests, mint stock tail lights, P5 evil M, cargo area privacy cover, owners manual, h7 headlight bulb adapters etc. Likely will have a set of 03.5 MSP racing harts for sale in a couple months.

Im not sure what version they are and dont now how to tell... so how much are you looking at selling your wheels and are the tires included? and whats the condition of both wheels and tires?

Very interested on engine mounts and throttle body.

Quick questions though:

1 > Are those the only engine mounts needed to do a full swap out?
2 > Will the Intake manifold Throttle Body swap right in with no modification and the MP3 ECU have no issue?

Very interested on engine mounts and throttle body.

Quick questions though:

1 > Are those the only engine mounts needed to do a full swap out?
2 > Will the Intake manifold Throttle Body swap right in with no modification and the MP3 ECU have no issue?

these are only the front and the rear you would also need the passenger and the transmission mount. the throttle body should be a direct swap and it will come with a new gasket as well

Do you still have the HID kit? And what color are they? I've heard that they can be different colors. Always wanted a set.

these are only the front and the rear you would also need the passenger and the transmission mount. the throttle body should be a direct swap and it will come with a new gasket as well
Would you happen to know the size of the MSP throttle body compared to the stock P5 throttle body?

Is the manifold a direct swap with no issues?

Im not sure if the size is different maybe someone on the forum could answer that...but it mostly is a direct swap however the previous owner did the VTCS/VICS mod and also plugged the egr sensor so you may need to remove the egr completely or leave it connected but hanging so you dont have any CEL .

Last edited:
Back