P2404 What the heck!

Booster

:
Mazdaspeed 6 SOLD/Challemger SRT8 DD/ 2012 Mustang BOSS 302
What is this CEL, how can I fix it?

Any info will be greatly apreciated.

JC

I am goin to check again today but I strongly think is P2404. Will let you know.

JC

Oops, my bad. Here's the 2404

P2404 Evaporative Emission System Leak Detection Pump Sense Circuit Range/Performance

Check gas cap......

I am goin to buy a new gas cap, to my humble opinion the gas cap is in good working order, but it is always beter to start by the simpler things.

Thank you for your advise, will let you know what happens.

JC

New Gas cap for more than a month now, and every 3 to 7 day the mil comes on again. I goin to take it to the dealer. to see what happens.

jc

Still have not take my car to a Dealer. Any body have a Evap Diagram? Some tips in what to look for?

JC

Since this post is a monologue! The stealer fix my cAr for only $530.00.

Changing the big evap valve- sensor thing under the spare tire, under the car.

And yes my car is Gt3070r and the engine has not blown yet

Last edited:
Check gas cap......

Anyone else with a Speed6 find the gas cap WAY to loose when you go to fill up?

And how come Mazda didn't design the dongle cord to be a little longer so the cap doesnt rest against the body of the car? Just 5" more and it'd rest nicely in the wheel well.

Anyone else with a Speed6 find the gas cap WAY to loose when you go to fill up?

And how come Mazda didn't design the dongle cord to be a little longer so the cap doesnt rest against the body of the car? Just 5" more and it'd rest nicely in the wheel well.

Now that I am sitting in the house, when I fill up I am able to hook it on the door, I think there is a little bumper or hook it barely reaches!

Back