Orlando Drag strip and ucf Meet 3/04/09

:( i wish i could make it out to this.. but it's kinda far from where i'm staying

To all those who like to go fast...and live in orlando..

This is the plan Wednesday night 3/4/09 drag strip
Directions
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...a=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=directions-to

here is their website. Its 10 bucks to race

i think its actually 15 bucks to race, 10 just to watch. but who cares, its just 5 dollars more. they will even charge you 10 dollars for each passenger just to come and watch so if you wanna save some dough, hide your friend in the trunk

I'd love to go and run some mean 17-18 second runs, but, too far up

I'd go, but I already have plans. :(

Plus my clutch disc needs replacing. All that hp & tq is finally catching up. lol

you know, a smaller turbo will help with the extra hp problem....maybe a gt25, id gladly trade with ya if itll help ur issues

you know, a smaller turbo will help with the extra hp problem....maybe a gt25, id gladly trade with ya if itll help ur issues

(lol) Yous a funny guy!

If I traded on ANYTHING, it'd be my setup for someone with a Hiboost kit with a T-3/4. Bigger turbo, more hp - less tread on my tires ftw tho. lol

cool meet, the track was packed but i managed to get 2 runs in

14.8 and 14.7 the first one i feathered the clutch too much for fear of breaking something(prep tracked), the second i hopped for a lil bit

cant wait to try again with a 626 manifold and motor mounts :)

nice numbers! i spun some of first even though i feathered the gas and then spun second for a couple seconds with the no-lift shift damn traction problems, but i'd rather spin then break... like last time i went.

no-lift shift? on a protege?

props! i know the ms3 can do it, but ive never seen it in a protege

yea i got it forgot to mention that when i told you the mods i always forget i have it till i drive the car and i see the controller box light up the inside of the car, and i gots 2-step but it aint workin need to fix wiring.

i believe there is an issue with the videos.... something about the camera man thinking he was recording when he wasnt, hopefully im wrong

nah nah nah.. were all good on the vid...just gotta dealwith editing and uploading..prob guna take awhile...i know..fail..deal with it.

Back