Orlando Drag strip and ucf Meet 3/04/09

TWISFM

:
2002 Protege5 slow/low
Orlando Drag strip and UCF Meet 3/04/09

To all those who like to go fast...and live in orlando..

This is the plan Wednesday night 3/4/09 drag strip
Directions
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...a=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=directions-to

here is their website. Its 10 bucks to race
http://www.speedworlddragway.com/about/

it opens at 6pm and closes at 10:30pm.

We should meet up before heading down there since the way the track is set up. if we don't arrive together we probably wont be able to run against each other

So, since just about everyone knows where UCF is. thats where we'll meet. As you come in from University and Alafaya, go straight into the garage right in front of you, and drive to the top floor, should be empty

try to make it to the garage by 6:30pm

After if your feeling crazy we can go to the UCF car meet

List

1) TWISFM
2) JCell
3) Sandspeed
4)
5)
6)
7)

Last edited by a moderator:
the stickiest of the icky

ill be there, making an ass outta myself. since ill be running with crappy tires and 18' rims :(

ill try to go but i probably wont run since last time i imploded an axle lol b**** went BANG! really loud lol thought i blew up the tranny.

7:30 kinda late to meat up.. i say if your not at the garage by like 6:30ish meet us at the track.. cause you know by the time were out and there.. traffic is horrible at that time.... ive been right when it opened. stayed til it closed.. only got like 3 runs..

damn bro, you read my mind. i was just about to get on here and start a thread about going to speed world this wednesday. i just wanna get out there while the weather is still nice.
so, i heard about people meeting up at the ucf garage before but ive never been. and ive only been on the ucf campus like once but im sure i could find my way over there if i can make it. also, where abouts is the after track meet? dont know for sure if i could even make it out to the 6pm meet but i would for sure like to meet up at the track if anything.

Last edited:
sweet, we r just trying to meet b4 so we can run together

pm me if u want my number to see where we r at

Going to be kinda cool out...

Might swing by, but UCF is a bit of a drive from Apopka...

cool = mo powa!!!!

my car feels really nice with this 50 degree weather :)

Yoyoyodawg.jpg

hey, i let u get away with posting that in the motivational thread..... but not on my thread.

i'll lock you outside if this continues

it needed it. i laugh when just thinking about it. plus its my thread
im out

Last edited:
Back