Mini Meet in between Miami and Orlando

:
2002.5 Mazdaspeed Protege5
Sadly, this is most likely not going to happen due to the lack of interest. Unless we(the Mazda community) really want this to happen.

I finally decided that I wanted to have a Mazda meet but there are few to none other Mazda owners in Miami. There are a lot of members in Orlando but that 4 hours away from me. I was talking to another member and the idea came up about meeting halfway between Miami and Orlando. I didn't want to be only 3 or 4 guys that go so I'm trying to see if there are other members in the area that would like to take a drive(haven't decided the place yet) and hang out for a couple of hours. I would really like to meet other Mazda enthusiasts as the P5 is my first car and I love it and the Mazda247 community seem like really cool people. I would like to have more than or at least 10 people go as 2 hours is kinda a long drive but i'm okay if only 5 people go. Its the experience that counts. A time and place and date will be decided on this thread so any suggestions are welcome. Let me know if your interested and post a comment. Hopefully we can organize a Mini Mazda Meet.

Members Attending so far:

1. MeAndMyPenguin
2. StrangeP3rm
3. IllaNoizeTV
4. raul_gianino
5. zoomp5GG
6. Jonathan Izarry
7. Alex Vazquez
8. John Perez
9. Anthony Bolivar
10. Troy Watford
11. ZealoustheEnder
12. Flogrown

Last edited:
I'd be down for a meet up or a cruise . Im in lauderdale / pompano area . It would be cool to talk "Mazda" for a while .

I'd be down for a meet up or a cruise . Im in lauderdale / pompano area . It would be cool to talk "Mazda" for a while .

Awesome. A cruise would be pretty cool also. See if you could get the word out to other members in the area. I'm wondering if I should make a list of who's going?

Alright, im gonna make a list of the people that are going so post something letting me know you want to go. The list is going to be in the first post.
As of now, there are gonna be 3 members that are attending, 4 including myself. I have talked to a couple of friends that got more people that want to go but they havent made an account yet so ill be waiting for them to make one.

1. MeAndMyPenguin
2. StrangeP3rm
3. IllaNoizeTV
4. raul_gianino

Yea, need to find someone with a good camera. I'm gonna borrow one and test it out. I was thinking of doing the meet sometime in the new year as Christmas is right around the corner and some people might be getting some gifts for their cars.

And for the location, someone told me somewhere in Jupiter FL. Its in between Orlando and Miami. What do you think ?

I would love to but I bent a rod and My speed is under the knife. Who knows for how long. I am taking the spare block to the machine shop today or tommarrow to get it checked. Then I can order pistons and rods.

I would love to but I bent a rod and My speed is under the knife. Who knows for how long. I am taking the spare block to the machine shop today or tommarrow to get it checked. Then I can order pistons and rods.
Hey man, no problem. It won't be happening anytime soon so you'll have time to get you speed fixed. If you want to help out, try and get other people to go also. The more the better [emoji1]

im down, I am located in ft myers. ft myers actually is only about 130 minutes from MIA, and 2 hours from Orlando if you take us 17 almost central from both spots, there are local car meets here and I know a few other mazda owners that would probably like to do something like this as well.

im down, I am located in ft myers. ft myers actually is only about 130 minutes from MIA, and 2 hours from Orlando if you take us 17 almost central from both spots, there are local car meets here and I know a few other mazda owners that would probably like to do something like this as well.

Jupiter is about 4 hour drive for me from the opposite coast tho if yall plan that route.

Cool, still havent decided where I want the meet to be held at. Jupiter was just a suggestion from one of my friends. Thats why everyone that wants to attend can all discuss a time and place here so the meet can accommodate everyones request. Let you friends know and get back at me. Ill add you to the list. Maybe we can get more than 20 people to attend :)

Apparently MSP enthusiasts really lack when it comes to meets. Lol. I was down for this ages ago but its just dead...

Back