One member from the other side of the great ocean.

:
Mazda6 2.5 G SW Soul Red
Hello everyone.Today I have decided to start to participate in this great community. Some time ago I read your post and I am impressed with this site and the huge number of people in the stands.3 months ago I am owner of a SW M6, which has me in love, crazy and impressed. The history of the car towards me, it was love at first sight.I hope to bring everything I can to this great community and learn a lot.Congratulations on this meeting place for the entire community of Mazda.

Thanks, @ Caliche.
Torero? .... Unfortunately have a M6 in Europe is not that we are fighters, we are "rejoneadores" (this is the man who fights on horseback). You anger since we do not have a store in Europe to buy accessories for our cars can not imagine. I see you have a great deal on this. Wanting to buy products in these stores (mostly in the U.S.), prices for Europe are very high.
We need a place to shop for our cars, closer.
A greeting.

Hello, Joe, not a Torero although always wanted to be one, I'm Colombian, born and raised. My mom had a cousin who was a matador, he died several years back (Paquirri & Manzanares were his godfathers in bullfighting when he became a true matador). Anyway, these cars are awesome. Good luck finding what you need, I hope you do find it. I love Spain, great country.

Back