Okay, need ideas for the new ride

I would go for an EG + B18c5.

There's your 5k right there. Find a junk yard and source some rear disks, control arms, and shocks frrom a 'teg and you'll be good to go.

I love my EG!

nrcooled said:
I would go for an EG + B18c5.

There's your 5k right there. Find a junk yard and source some rear disks, control arms, and shocks frrom a 'teg and you'll be good to go.

I love my EG!
Last time i checked the B18c5 engine was about $4000.00 alone but that was a couple af years ago.

Doesn't matter anyways... If I were to do one, it would be an EF or CRX, with a B20Vtec setup.. lol

can always get a celica alltrac... 3sgte engine, turbo, 200hp straight from the factory(2nd gen alltrac/5th gen body style) or 180-190hp(1st gen alltrac/4th gen body style).... alltrac.net i think is the site they are mainly on...

5th gen body go for around 5-6K, and im sure you can find the 4th gen bodies for even cheaper 3-4K... good engines, good cars... i love them... they do tend to have leaks from power steering and one other place... forgot where...

or if you wanna spend a lot of money, you an import a 3rd gen alltrac/6th gen body... only 13K or something near that... between 220 and 260 hp and the motors boost pretty well

but the 5th gen is the alltrac that competitors on the wrc feared before toyota got t3h boot

Lt. Dan said:
Doesn't matter anyways... If I were to do one, it would be an EF or CRX, with a B20Vtec setup.. lol

way behind dan, get the k20a and run a muck!

b18c5 can be had for $3k ish now cus of the k-series motors......

my nephew is probably sellin hims c5 and chassis to bills buddy dana

If I can't find a job soon, the Type ARGH will go for cheap :p

mmhmm

Attachments

• Picture 094.jpg
    Picture 094.jpg
    519.3 KB · Views: 100
Well, after TONS of people telling me that I'm crazy for selling it, and driving it for nonstop for the past week(WOOT!), I told the guy the car is off the market... It's like an addiction... I can stop anytime I want... sure I can..... GAARRRGGHHH!!!! lol

Just ordered new fenders, new front and rear bumper covers, a new airdam, and sideskirts. I also fully lined the passenger compartment in Dynamat... Now to find some carpet for the back, and put a nice stereo back in....

I know the feeling Dan. I keep driving the Type ARGH and keep thinking about stuff I wanna do to it...

Back