OHIO(Dayton)SUCKS!

Whoa MUOHIO is in Lebanon? I'm in Lebanon. I've never seen your car. Where the hell do you live? Wait... did you used to have a 6?

ForceFed there's a few of us around here. I'm really suprised nobody saw me all last year since I drove the fark out of my MSP and attended over 20 autocrosses from all areas. I know a couple MSP people from KY... but thats it.

Of course I bought my MSP when they came out and paid sticker so I get pissed when I see these people in 2003.5s that only cost $16k... so I don't go to meets. Bastards.

ForceFed said:
Mansfield is what NW of DYT?
I know that is where the prison is!
Ha!
Matt

Northeast 2-2.5 hours. Mansfield is on I71 just about halfway between Cleveland and Columbus.

JDMpwr90 and Scooby419,
I am from Ontario, what parts are you guys from?

<--- Columbus, OH

I couldn't stay at that Polaris meet, but I stopped by to say hey.

I've only seen a couple of others in the city but I don't think they're on here.

im in northen ky, but im in the cincy area all the time. and i go through dayton a lot b.c my mom lives in michigan and i go up to visit.

i live in cincinnati but im in knoxville, TN for school, so i see a few msps here and there... but not too many. ive met Lilitaly in person, but not many other members.

DistantTea said:
Whoa MUOHIO is in Lebanon? I'm in Lebanon. I've never seen your car. Where the hell do you live? Wait... did you used to have a 6?

ForceFed there's a few of us around here. I'm really suprised nobody saw me all last year since I drove the fark out of my MSP and attended over 20 autocrosses from all areas. I know a couple MSP people from KY... but thats it.

Of course I bought my MSP when they came out and paid sticker so I get pissed when I see these people in 2003.5s that only cost $16k... so I don't go to meets. Bastards.

I drive the 6 around a little, but sold that to my parents. I then went with a Vibe for awhile, but finally landed on the MSP now that Mazda is trying to sell them. I typically don't drive around in Lebanons so it will be odd to see my car. I do remember seeing a Spicy coming down 63 towards town one day. Later that day I was at Kings Mazda trying to buy one, but they wanted too much.

I live in Parma, Ohio next to Cleveland.... looks like I am the farestest away... :'(

well I just got a protege5 and I have seen one other one around here at my school. NO MP3 or MSP yet...

Yeah Matt you where there ;). I had some nice shots of your car but my computer messed up and I lost them all :(. Anway, I live in Columbus. I dont get down to Dayton very often unfortunatly, but we'll have to meet up again soon. What happened to the other guy with the Blue P5 from dayton as well? I can't remember his name off the top of my head though.

Matts car killed everyone that was there ;) I think there was only one other MSP that showed. We had a decent turn out though!

OhioMSPinNJ I live out in the Madison area, I am in Ontario everyday either for school or work.
What happened to the other guy with the Blue P5 from dayton as well? I can't remember his name off the top of my head though.

I belive that his name was Mickey. He had some sweet ass rims on his P5. And then on his way back from Indy I think that his friend that was with him curbed one of his wheels.

I think that I might have your pictures from the Columbus meet somewhere on my computer Either yours or Mackdaddy's.

Hey all, first post,
Akron/Kent area, I drive a black 2003 P5 with tinted windows.
I am seeing quite a few p5's pop up lately in Kent. Anyone else having a hard time with this winter with the stock 16" tires? I went out and got Winter 15's, Michelins, MUCH better.

Latest posts

Back