oh my!

Ok, I'm 32 and I kind of like the Airbag setup but I'm not feeling the dragging thing. I'm with the previous poster...what about the people behind you when chunks of pavement and sparks fly up on their cars?

Ok, I'm 32 and I kind of like the Airbag setup but I'm not feeling the dragging thing. I'm with the previous poster...what about the people behind you when chunks of pavement and sparks fly up on their cars?

I agree....the airbag setup was/is nice but you need to have respect for the other drivers on the road.

I have alot of friends into the mini trucking and i am pretty impressed by this P5 to tell you the truth IMO.

Yeah i realize that its not a good idea in that heavy of traffic, but why is it here that whenever we have something to say it is normally negative?

I have alot of friends into the mini trucking and i am pretty impressed by this P5 to tell you the truth IMO.

Yeah i realize that its not a good idea in that heavy of traffic, but why is it here that whenever we have something to say it is normally negative?

because life sucks...and life sucks worse when you have to drive on a ripped up road because some numbskull thinks its cool to drag their car across it...

The airbags might be cool, but dragging on the pavement for the sole purpose of making sparks is ******* gay. Why dont you just strap some sparklers to your rear bumper...it would give the same effect.

I understand your point 100% truste me i b**** about roads being gimp all the time. My sole question is what good does it do, all the flameing that we produce in a 24 hour period is amazing. Because whether we admit it or not all of the complaining and moaning we do solves nothing.....I guess i am just on a soap box today.

yay brought to us by the same asshole who put an airbag suspension on his p5

this is why other countries hate america.

I'm in Canada so you really don't have to worry about it. Coming from some streetracer I don't think you can say s*** son.

Tears up the pavement? I've never seen it do more then leave a shiney trail at most, doesn't throw s***

And this was a one day experiment/boredom with a welder for a cruise with minitrucks, I've never done it since

Last edited:
you know, i was thinking of doing the electic exhaust cut-out mod, but part me say's it's kind lame and another part say's ya, let's do it...i guess the young child inside is trying to get out!!:D

yay brought to us by the same asshole who put an airbag suspension on his p5

this is why other countries hate america.
The bagged P5 looks kickass. What's the difference between dropping a WAGON and trying to race it when it's not a race car. Sure you can sink money in one and make it fast but that's not how it came. Some want fast some want slow and low. So far the only assholes are the ones talking s***.

But that was 15 years ago when it was the new thing!

NEW!? Hell low riders were doing this in 63 Impalas before any of us were born (minuse one or two of us). This was/is apart of car modding history. But this younger generation thinks that the world turns for them and if they don't like it then it must be a bad thing.

I was mostly referring to the generation when everything was Mini-Trucks with Splatter paint jobs and HOT! stickers and Ti Draggers.

Back