(OH) Like new, black Drag 34 wheels w/ Falken tires and TPMS installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis7789

Evan aka "Lady Hands"
Contributor
:
1995 MX-5, 2006 MZ5, 2001 Yamaha R1
Hey guys. My dad bought these wheels (Drag model#DR34 18x8 +35, Falken ZE512 sized 225/40-18) new from Discount Tire 7/25/2011 for $1,385.00. He sold his Mazda3 for a Jeep (face palm) so he wants to sell his wheels. He ran them for about 3 months before he put his stockers back on for the winter (yeah, it snows here in Cleveland, heh-heh) so they probably have about 1k miles on them, if that. They are in great shape but for one wheel which has two tiny curb scuffs that he touched up. (see pics below) These have Gorilla hub-centric rings and TPMS sensors installed on each wheel. They hold air, are straight and good to go.

I have them at my work in Hudson, OH (44236) and are available for local pickup or I will ship them in the continental US via FedEx Ground. I get a discount through FedEx from work so I will pass that off to the seller. I will wrap cardboard on the face and back of each wheel and wrap them in shrink wrap. Just like Discount Tire/Tire Rack do. I'm PayPal verified and take sales very seriously. They will be shipped the next business day payment is received. None of that "I've just been super busy" crap with me.

Asking price is $700 +shipping. PayPal is Lewis7789@gmail.com.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. :)

mazda3.jpg

download-1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Last edited:
man I would love to jump all over this just worried about that low offset, after a drop i bet i'll rub fenders on my 2012 :(

They just sold. Finally. My dad ended up taking $600 cash for them to a bunch of shady-ass ricer Russians. :(

Regardless, a mod can close this please. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back