Official MazdaSpeed3 Roll Call

whats up guys, picked up my 2009 CWP ms3 April 1st and still in disbelief i got my dream car in my dream color...anyways my second mazda, first was a 95' protege dx manual everything, still got it but trying to sell atm im in socal if anyone interested.
only one mod atm, ddm tuning HIDs 5k 55w,...AEM CAI on order coming in next week

Hello,

My name is Goob and I am new to the MS3. I just picked a 08 MS3 with some mods so I am very interested in learning about these great machines.

2008 MS3

mods: Turbosmart dual port, CAI, turbo inlet pipe, front lip spoiler.

More details to follow. So far the car feels great.

ms3_1.jpg

ms3_2.jpg

ms3_3.jpg

After coming down with spun bearing syndrome and being upside down on the loan I tried to work numbers on doing a hybrid swap. I decided it would be too much $$$ lost so I traded her in.

000_0004.jpg

Last edited:
2008.5 CWP sport
Bought on 4/18/08 w/ 9 miles
Currently has 27K miles
Mods: Cobb FMIC, H&R springs, MB speed wheels, HKS SSBOV, Cobb SRI...more to come as budget permits!!!
Located in Modesto, CA

-CBM
-Build date 04/07 (late 07 build date?)
-Bought 29 June 2010
-15,000 miles (local lease return)
-no white smoke of death (yet)
-Vancouver Island Canada

Future mods:
-putting on my Rays Mazdaspeed MS-T-II rims

Just bought my 2010 MazdaSpeed3 - Celestial Blue Mica - a couple of days ago, will post pics soon....all I can say is OMG this car is f'n fast!!!!!

Hi everyone, I own a 2008 Sunlight Silver Speed 3 GT in Wilmington, DE.

Going on 65k miles, got some some mods here and there. This is the first car I've decided to mod.

In the future I'd like to get an Access Port loadable dyno tune, a reworked turbo, maybe a gt28 or gt30 (But would need internals for that to be safe it seems), exhaust manifold, and I'm looking at side engine mounts. Also maybe a slight tint for the outside appearance.

Looks like you guys have some nice rides here!

4668396424_6a0d9bb6e4_m.jpg
4572886273_72cd2d14a8_m.jpg
4795663306_f676f7f534_m.jpg

Over in korea

Hello My name is Chaz and I have a 2008 MS3 that I shipped here to Korea with the Military. It is the only one that I have seen so far the following are my mods:

DP turbo manifold
Turbo XS FMIC
Turbo XS BOV
Turbo XS downpipe
Turbo XS race pipe
Greddy Ti Exhaust
Cobb short intake
Cobb access port
Cobb Tuning Turbo Inlet Hose
TWM Short Shifter & Base Bushings
HKS Type-1 NEW Turbo Timer 35th Anniversary Edition
Hotchkis Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit
Complete Street unit engine mount kit
AWR adj. end links
and many more to come

Hey This is Tim from Atlanta. I've had my MS3 for a few months now and love it. I'm in the process of completing my light bolt on mods (see my signature). Then I'll be moving on to some suspension upgrades, RSB and Eibach shocks, but until then I just enjoy driving in this fun car.

Hi, Faheem from Toronto, also a member of the torontomazda3.ca forum. I was doing some research for my MS3 and decided to join this forum as well, there is tons of helpful info here.

Current driving an 07 Cosmic Blue Speed 3.

Last edited:
Wut's Shaking Ladies N Gents

Wut's Good People? New to the forum but on my second Mazda...
2005 Mazda 3 GT & 2010 Mazdaspeed3, both Hatchbacks, Black Mica & Paid for......(lick)
Hampton, VA is my racetrack (upyours)

SAM_1011.JPGSAM_0996.JPGSAM_0993.JPGSAM_0982.JPG

Hows it going? New on this forum and just picked up my
MS3 about 2 months ago.

2008 Cosmic Blue Mazdaspeed 3 with COBB TIP and SRI and looking for COBB AP. Got a Turbo XS Stealthback (downpipe/racepipe) and HKS SRI for sale, both still new in the box.(blowup)

'07 Black Speed3
Vernon Hills, IL
Bought the MS3 about 2 weeks ago. It is stock for now..broke at the moment b/c I fully paid the car off.

Hi everyone ! My name is Shelly. Just traded in my 07 Aurora Blue Mazda 3 last month for an 08 Sunlight Silver Speed 3. Loving the difference, just miss the color !

Been on the forum for a little bit now just havent posted here, my name is chris, i live in va and i have 09 black mica ms3 with 24,000 miles. I have a bov on the car and waiting to get my cobb intake.

Names Alex, own a 07 black mica ms3 grand touring, and its my daily driver. Only few mods so far but adding slowly!!

09' mica black MS3 with 25k on her. Purchased her two weeks ago. BEST PURCHASE EVER. Cobb intake installed springs and rims next week, me no likie my car stockie :)

Hey speed3 freaks new to the threads and definetly a turbo newbie. I purchased a mica black speed3 in Sept 10 with alittle roughtly 34,000 miles. Not bad for a car that is alittle over 4 years old. still good with the 60k powertrain hopefully. current mods include a TWM short shifter, MS3CAI, Forge recirc valve, prosport boost gauge and 18' Drag 14 rims with falken 502 205 18/35 for sneakers. Five months later I have 39,130 miles. Joined the thread for technical info and updates. Will post more regarding performance and mechanical issues. Wanna learn about existing problem areas that can be corrected from your all's experience. Thanks for having me.

Back