Official Mazdaspeed 3/MPS Thread

Yes all current models beside the M cars have the "electronic differential" where the M cars have a true LSD.

yeah... but obviously if the "M"s have em, theres something in it, lol. Thats too bad, even if its a good system i doubt it will work as good as a high quality LSD. seems like it'll look good though.

Meh, I'll stick with the Protege5 - just something more to aspire to power-wise now. Man, second generation 3s now - I think I'm starting to know how the 1st/2nd Gen guys feel.

More Pics

mazdaspeed1.r1.kgp.ed.jpg

mazdaspeed3.r2.kgp.ed.jpg

mazdaspeed3.r3.kgp.ed.jpg

mazdaspeed3.r4.kgp.ed.jpg

mazdaspeed3.r5.kgp.ed.jpg

ugh....I really hope that "Smiley vent" on the front grill looks that way due to the tape and the production model wont have that ghey smile...

ugh....I really hope that "Smiley vent" on the front grill looks that way due to the tape and the production model wont have that ghey smile...

Hate to burst your bubble but it looks as though it will retain some variation of the ghey smile.

Attachments

• phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpeg
    phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 2,314
and now this car has become retarded...........................

although its probably just more pronounced since everything else is taped off.....but still.....

and yet people still feel the need to get huge MAZDA or flying m decals put on the damn thing...

You could lay into it whenever you want and still get affordable gas mileage. The tq numbers will probably be ridiculous.

No kidding. I can not wait for my employer to take delivery of the 09 BMW 335d that they have on order. I just can not wait to get my hands on it to mod it.

Last edited:
Back