Off Topic

BigBlue

Contributor
It's BigBlue's personal story of the day:

Yesterday I went out to supper with some of the leader's from the local sports car club who put on the local autocrosses...I'm going to be helping in designing future courses and also in classifying cars properly....SWEET!

Ok but that's not the whole story. Tonight I'm going to this bar called Tijuana's...nice place with good beats. Anyhoo, as I was walking out of the restaurant and heading back to my car, I get a call from my buddy who I'm going with this evening. I'm now walking into the parking lot...I notice this group of about 5 girls....all fine looking and as an added bonus two super-hot looking asian girls. I'm shy as hell so I just smile and keep walking. At the same time my buddy reminds me about going to Tijuana's...and then I ask him "So what time are we going to..." and just before I say the name, the girls yell out "Tijuanas" just a split second before I do. They start laughing when they realize I'm going to the same place they are.

I hop into my car and drive up to them and ask if they are going tonight too...and they are! As I'm driving away, the cute asian girl yells out "I love your car!". My smile was about 3 miles wide.

You have to to talk to them. Someway, somehow. Do it for us. Make it a mission. Let us know how it goes.:D

cjstringer said:
Ok, but are you going to talk to any of them there? How much easier could it be to meet them! Good luck!

Well that's the funny thing....driving up and asking them if they were going was completely unlike me...it was the car that gave me the confidence to drive up lol. If I see that girl tonight, I'll DEFINITELY talk to her...she was hella nice!

To be single again. What a life. Some days I miss it, others I'm happy for what I have. Sure was fun playing though. **daydreaming**
**smack** **smack**
Ok, back to reality. Best of luck man! I remember when my bike was my in with the ladies. Good to see the car can do the same.

I have had my car for about 2 months. Now I dont know if it is the car or not, but the women are coming out of the wood works. Mabey not hot asians, but there is still time.

Anyways, the point is, I dont know what it is. Mabey I show a differant confidance with the car then when I didnt have it or mabey like people say "Its a chick magnet". Eather way, I dont care, Im out of my slump ;)

Syzygy said:
It's funny...this really isn't "off topic". We should have a forum called "Using My Mazda to Get Laid". :D

LMFAO! I'm so not about that...well I wouldn't mind getting laid of course...but not just with anybody that comes along! Actually tho in my defence of my car, the girls had already said something to me even before they saw my car...course they had to know I had one if I was in a parking lot. :)

getting compliments on your car are always very special....but when in a guys case that compliment comes from a hot babe...well....its just that much more special!!

yes antoine....don't freek out now...he said HOT ASIAN GIRLS....NOT ASIAN HOTTIE!!! LOL

Back