OEM Oil Cap, OEM Shifter, (2) OEM Exhaust Hangers, etc

1) OEM P5 Shifter w/ OEM Shifter Bushings -$15 shipped

2) OEM Oil Cap -$8 shipped

3) (1) OEM Protege Key-less Remote -SOLD

4) (1) Scratch Fix 2in1 Touch-Up Paint close match to Vivid Yellow -Free with purchase

5) (2) Viper 0890 Alarm Remotes -$12 shipped ea.-SOLD

6) (2) OEM Exhaust Hangers -$9 shipped (Picture coming on these)

Attachments

• get-attachment (5).jpg
    get-attachment (5).jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
I'll take the rounded Viper remote... PM me your PayPal.

Also, there's still no pics for the hangers...

will the key-less fob work on a 2003 protege5?

That's what I had, a '03 Protege5. From my understanding it'll work on any as long as it's programmed for the specific car. There's instructions on here on how to program or reprogram it.

Still got the OEM Key-less ? I'm assuming it should work for P5 '02. Thanks.

For anyone considering the OEM key fob, here are the instructions to program for your particular car:

MAZDA PROTG & PROTEGE5 PROTG 5
1. ( Optional - depends on trim level or option package installed) Remove key from ignition.
2. Close all doors.
3. Open driver side door and leave open.
4. Perform the following steps within 24 seconds.
a. Insert key in ignition.
b. Turn key to ON and OFF.
c. Repeat step b two more times.
d. Remove key.
e. Push driver door frame button three times (black rubber button located on driver door frame that tell the vehicle whether or not door is closed.)
5. Buzz sound, chime or doors will lock and unlock should be heard at this point signaling that the vehicle is now in programming mode. If not, wait 40 seconds and return to step 4.
6. All transmitters need to be programmed at this time, including the old ones. Push any button on the transmitter 2 times. A buzz sound, chime or doors locking and unlocking should be heard at this point signaling that vehicle has accepted the new transmitter code. If there is only one transmitter, repeat this step 2 more times using the only transmitter. If there are 2 transmitters, repeat this step 2 more times using the 2nd remote.
7. Push driver door frame button one time. Two buzz sounds, chimes or doors locking and unlocking 2 times should be heard at this point signaling successful programming.

All Models With Keyless Entry

Back