OCC and custom license plate mount installed

Sp33dFr33k

:
2008 Speed 3 Sport
Thought I would share some pics of what I have been up to the last two days with Damond. I'm real happy with both installs. We have a small tube coming off of the drain valve on the OCC and out a hole we made in the splash shield. I can drain the OCC by reaching down next to my intake, so I do not need to get under the car at all when it's time to drain it. Matt got a little carried away with the license plate mount compared to what I had planned but it turned out good. Only cost me about 15 bucks for all the license plate hardware.

OCC

OCC1.jpg

OCC2.jpg

OCC3.jpg

License Plate

FLP1.jpg

FLP2.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

Last edited:
looks pretty good man! how long did the install for the occ take?

Much longer then it should have because we were kinda messing around the whole time and took a trip to the store. Actual work time was probably about 3 hours maybe a little more. Most of the time was spent measuring and we tested 2 different locations.

It looks good! And you can put the OCC over there if you have a SRI, There's not much room if you have CAI.

We tested the other side as well to get measurements. For me this seemed like a better fit but we have measurements and a how to for the other side also if a CAI is present.

Now that you have the license plate holder out of the way, it looks like you're set to fill that void in the bumper with a big ol' FMIC.

Back