O G

anyone remember Sir Nuke and his "welcome" notes about beer in the fridge? Turbo Matty P -> Super Matty P? Original DaveB rings?

is Sir Nuke still around? He was a heck of a nice guy, went out of his way a few times to help me out and I never even met him.

I was on the other site...but slowly migrated over & here I am.

Been here since I got my baby, and the wife (rant) said can't buy another car with all the money I have put into her. So I won't be going anywhere anytime soon, not that I want to.

I'm heading that same direction Will.

Im still here. Im not AS old school as u guys but its been since 04.

(Officially) my join date was Oct 05 (was lurking since Dec 04 when I got the car). Welcome back Ryan.

Oh man...the W0MP...I met a lot of the GACC people down @ Super's house. I even remember Luke taking me for a fun run down around the hills...I knew then I wanted to mod my p5.

Last edited:
i remember going to richmond VA for a meet at Spool Turbo, they had turbo kits for the MP3 and they also did kits for the S2K

mazdaspeed 2003.5 sent me a friend request and was wondering what that was about so I jumped on here and saw the site has changed since the last time I was on here. new format and everything.

Latest posts

Back