NYC-LI meetup and cruise....Any takers??

MP3N.Y.C

So there have been much interest in a meet for us guys and girls in the NYC area and LI. This thread is to see who if any wants to get together with other members for a couple of hours to hangout and have fun.... We could do a few different things and input is appreciated along with help putting this together.

A few possibilties are
1) Oceanside LI: the Nathans parking lot where penty of car guys and girls hangout during the week.
2) DPA-AKA Dear Park Ave: This would be a Friday night thing and I haven been out there in years BUT back in its day it was hopping with plenty of cars,girls,street racing and hanging out.
3) Raceway Park in English Town NJ: We all meet up and cruise there during a import shootout-show and go.
4) Astoria Park at the foot of the Triboro bridge-This is a hot spot for people to hang out in the summer with plenty of cars,bikes,etc..

Again anyone can imput another destination, or agree on any one of the items I listed above. Come on guys and girls lets get something going this spring and summer season.

Peter

I'm down for all of those. Also, every wednesday night in staten island during the summer there is this big car show, everything from muscle cars to imports. I always see that wrx people and the evo people always show up as well as the honda crowd. I say we have our own little mazda meet there every wednesday night to represent mazda.

SIBalla23 said:
Also how about install meets. Those are always fun.

Then people will need parts that they want installed and people that can install them-and a place to do so.

Another suggestion people, anyone else??

Pete

I'm down, all the places seem good except for englishtown, no offense to NJ, lets try keeping it local

SImp3 said:
I'm down, all the places seem good except for englishtown, no offense to NJ, lets try keeping it local

Ok then local it may be..

I suggest Nathans in Oceanside LI. When it is warm out there usually is a good turnout.. And then we can BS and eat hotdogs. Big parking lot and the cops usually dont break balls..

Pete

MP3N.Y.C said:
Ok then local it may be..

I suggest Nathans in Oceanside LI. When it is warm out there usually is a good turnout.. And then we can BS and eat hotdogs. Big parking lot and the cops usually dont break balls..

Pete

A bit far, but still local.

Ryoga28 said:
A bit far, but still local.

There is really nothing real fun to do local here, Flushing,Bayside,Whitestone area. I think we are alittle too old to be hanging out on Franny lew, been there done that!!!

Astoria Park??

Pete

MP3N.Y.C said:
There is really nothing real fun to do local here, Flushing,Bayside,Whitestone area. I think we are alittle too old to be hanging out on Franny lew, been there done that!!!

Astoria Park??

Pete

As Zia can attest, I'm getting to that age soon...sigh...

Ryoga28 said:
As Zia can attest, I'm getting to that age soon...sigh...

People people... Whats the story here?? The weather is starting to get nice and we need to hook up a meet. Anyone like to meet up @ Nathan's in Oceanside next week, with weather permitting?

Any other ideas, just share them with the class.

Pete

It will be Wednesday and anyone gonne be out @ Nathans in Oceanside?? If peeps are gonna be there I may roll up to chill for awhile and have some hotdogs..

Pete

if people dont start posting in the long island meet i am going to pm each and everyone of you lol

bellmore trainstation this saturday around 10pm mazda meet.

Any Meet ups on Long Island still?

if people dont start posting in the long island meet i am going to pm each and everyone of you lol

bellmore trainstation this saturday around 10pm mazda meet.
I know this thread is 8 years old but is there any Long Island meet ups still?

Latest posts

Back