Nwor auto-x september 16, 2012 @ toledo express airport

If I had a TIG welder I probably wouldn't need a part time job and could probably just work out of my parents garage :)

Lower numbers means more runs. ;)

How many did you guys get a Geauga Lake, like 7?

only 60 people signed up so far? weren't there 150 at the august run?

I think the #'s will climb as the week goes on, people are keeping an eye on the weather before they commit... but it would be nice to have lower #'s in Toledo. I am planing on being there around 8am and will have my easyup for some shade we should get a compound going so that if someone needs help there will be others there to help out.

I think the #'s will climb as the week goes on, people are keeping an eye on the weather before they commit... but it would be nice to have lower #'s in Toledo. I am planing on being there around 8am and will have my easyup for some shade we should get a compound going so that if someone needs help there will be others there to help out.

I'd love to drive it in the rain. Idk why though

We'll bring our easy up as well and combine the two and of course air tank and tools, etc, etc etc.......

We are up to 79 entries and we have a GTI and A Saturn Ion joining in the SMF Meeps Party!

I don't know why this thread didn't show up for me before... I'm registered and ready, just buying a new torque wrench and a protective socket if I can find one on Saturday.

and we usually have around 70 at Geauga Lake

Hey all of you CR3 cats, Cres wants a group photo at Toledo of the cars and us Meeps........I an have Lauri bring her tripod and her Canon Rebel...are you in?

We are up to 79 entries and we have a GTI and A Saturn Ion joining in the SMF Meeps Party!

Sweet.

Id be okay without seeing that poking honda again

I want see it again, but this time in 2nd and 3rd place and not 1st and 2nd/

Hey all of you CR3 cats, Cres wants a group photo at Toledo of the cars and us Meeps........I an have Lauri bring her tripod and her Canon Rebel...are you in?

Just don't take a picture of my multi colored left fender that is zip tied on. Lets just say mold 1 was a fail. Oh well that's why I bought extra.

Latest posts

Back