Now let's see those white ms3!

Not as many as I would expect, but I have made a number of passes at the drag strip and a few AutoX's, so it does make a little sense (not to mention the car hasn't been stock for a single day of its life - I started modding as soon as I brought it home from the dealer)...honestly I haven't noticed anything except under really high load. Even then it's just a little slip. But it was enough to where he couldn't confidently tune. So, I figure I'll just fix the problem before it gets too bad - one less thing to worry about.

A few pictures from yesterday after I washed her. :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Nice car Laraw, definitely using your shots for my desktop background. Here are a few shots of my 08.5 CWP w/ my rio yellow S2K. Just finished washing her and though I'd snap some pixs. Quality is not the best but thought I'd share.

DSC02229.JPG

DSC02211.JPG

DSC02219.JPG

DSC02236.JPG

Lara, since you're firing up Ye Ol' Photoshop anyway, how bout making them True Red so I can pretend that it's my car rocking those buttseckzian BBSs.

kppreciateit.

Hahaha.. even better... why don't I just photoshop the rims on your car? ;)

:( Boo!

Well, I might actually be moving to Alexandria (or close by) sometime in the next few months. We'll have to get some nice shots of your car. :D

Back