Now let's see those white ms3!

New pics whit the latest mods on my MPS from Sweden

143363-1948816.jpg

143363-1948819.jpg

143363-1948817.jpg

Last edited:
ive considered blacking out the fronts as well... but im not convinced.. what do u guys think?...

im also concerned about lights at night... i love my HIDs
asfasdfasdfasdfcopy.jpg

ive considered blacking out the fronts as well... but im not convinced.. what do u guys think?...

im also concerned about lights at night... i love my HIDs
asfasdfasdfasdfcopy.jpg

damn looks clean... well done!
and about the front headlights dont black them out on the outside, take them apart and paint all the chrome pieces and reflectors black and get clear bulbs to get rid of the orange glow fromt the turn signal...

EDIT: i cant tell but it looks like u already painted the inside??

LOVE IT!

Is the rear drivers side fog light a standard option in Sweden or did you do that?

Also, what rear difuser is that?

Thanks yes the red fog light is standard in Sweden... i hate it so i ordered a US spec. hope i will get it soon.

The diffuser is custom made by me

haha... gotcha! well, if it's so small that i didn't even notice it he might need something more. the other green accents are certainly bolder...

just my thougt, wait and see :)

lovin the laguna seca sticker. i live just 20 mins from there and was actually just there a couple weeks ago watchin my buddy do a moto track day

Everyone around her has Nurburgring sticker on there car so i made the Laguna seca sticker instead.

I was at Mazda raceway Laguna seca in 2006 when Nicki Hayden won the MotoGP race there :)

I want to buy the same rear wing that your Mazdaspeed 3 has but my local Mazda dealer here in Sweden cant fix it

SO PLEASE I NEED HELP!

Last edited:
Back