Now let's see those white ms3!

Just a snippet from last night's meet.

4.jpg

Lara, is the back white as well?

Im curious how it will look. I want to do something with mine and white emblems may go nicely with white wheels.

Nope.. the back is still OD Green/Graphite two-toned. The only reason the front is white is because the paint chipped off and I only had white paint. :)

Hey NotYellow, really nice car bud, but if I may offer a suggestion regarding the picture itself. If your camera has the zoom range (optical, not digital zoom), I'd step back further from the car, zoom in to the desired amount, and take the picture.
What happens when you take the picture so close is that the angles of perspective get distorted, and as you can see in the shot above, the back end of the car looks much bigger than it is, in relation to the rest of the car...unless that was the look you were going for, in which case, I'll shut up!

Hey NotYellow, really nice car bud, but if I may offer a suggestion regarding the picture itself. If your camera has the zoom range (optical, not digital zoom), I'd step back further from the car, zoom in to the desired amount, and take the picture.
What happens when you take the picture so close is that the angles of perspective get distorted, and as you can see in the shot above, the back end of the car looks much bigger than it is, in relation to the rest of the car...unless that was the look you were going for, in which case, I'll shut up!

noted, thanks! it was shot at 25mm with a 16-35mm lens. i typically try to stay at 28mm or above to get a cleaner perspective. the distortion at 25mm is very slight but certainly present. i was probably just having a lazy moment when i zoomed out a bit instead of physically adjusting my position. but i completely agree that one should shoot at a higher focal length to keep the perspective true, or go far enough in the other direction that it is more intentionally/obviously distorted:

4407248875_c299e881c4_o.jpg

sounds like a plan, have to wait and see if the weather is good this weekend and I'll shoot some pics, then again I have clean her first.

Thanks, yeah! I loveee it.

The roof was done last October(ish). It is vinyl. I might paint it sometime.. I have to decide if I like it enough to paint it.

did you apply it or have a shop do it? I am really liking the look.

If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost?

Last edited:
Back