NOS Beware!!!

trobbins

So I was at the dealer this morning getting my oil changed and the tech was talking to me about a guy from Green Bay, WI that brought his MP3 in with a melted piston to get fixed under warranty. Turns out the guy had a shop put NOS on his car and when he came to pick it up the shop had messed up his engine. The shop put everything back to stock and told him to get it fixed under warranty. The dealer didn't fall for it. Then the guy took it to another mazda dealer and they matched the VIN and refused the warranty repair. The guy ended up getting stuck with the 9 grand charge to fix the car.

This guy should teach us all a lesson on trying to cheat the warranty system.

Tim

I bet this is what Mazda told him. "Take 2 steps forward, bend over at the waist, and take it up the ass cause whoever charged you 9 grand to fix a blown engine just ****** you royaly."

9 grand? That is BS. You can get brand new forged pistons, TITANIUM rods, new crank, and labor to put it all in for less than 9 grand. Hell you can get a new engine and tranny for less.

who is.......

Hey guys, I wonder who this guy is. I live in Neenah, WI and I know there are only about 3 MP3s (I could be wrong) running around in the whole fox cities.
9 grand for a fixing a engine......huh that is a lot.

If I even run NOS it wont be till the warranty is over...theyll void anything they want if they find out youre running NOS

Hell, for $9k you could have bought an FS-ZE and turbo'd it. Or you could have built one badass turbo setup on the stock motor with engine managment.

Well, the 9 grand is what the dude said. I figure if you have the dealer put it in they probably raped him anyway. The guy was just ball parking me. He was probably trying to scare me out of trying anything also.

Tim

Hell for 9,000 dollars I could take everyon out to eat, buy drinks, buy a motor and still have some left over.... That dude was Rapped....

Back