NJ P5's! Headcount!

PFUNK5

:
2003 Laser Blue P5
YO' NJ P5's, just wanted to see where everybody's from. It seems like in my area, more and more P5's are coming around. I just saw a Laser Blue P5 down the street from my teaching job, and I see a red P5 in moorestown, lowered and rims. Give a reply ya'll and lets see where everybody's from and who's got what if you've modded! Also, if you're going to the meet on the 21st! I'll start first!

Karl PFUNK5
2003 Laser Blue P5
Mt. Laurel, NJ
INJEN CAI
TEAM MOON CATBACK
KARTBOY S/S AND BUSHINGS
15% TINT
RED CALIPERS
12" JL SUB

You might have seen my red MP5 in moorestown. I work in Maple Shade next to moorestown on rt 38. Anywho, Is there a meet on the 21st, if so im in:D .
Jason

South Brunswick NJ right hear, right near prinston, really close to the turnpike, rt 130, rt1, rt 27, and 206. Mods: all in profile

Kearny...close to the Meadowlands!!
Mmmm smell the dumps!:D

Mods....uuuuh
MP3 ECU
Billet Antenna...made by xelderx
Just got rid of my Momo shifter...twas pissin me off!!
K&N Filter

i need directions from 295..i think i can get off that day..how many people are going. How far is it frop cherry hill?

Rt. 27 Somerset NJ (Across North Brunswick)...

Humm let's see:
Kartboy SS
Tein S-Tech springs
DG-Motorsports front lip
AEM SRI
APEXi RSM
Mazdaspeed exhaust cam (not installed yet)

If you're interest at what I'm planning....
A/F Ratio / Oil Pressure gauge
perfworks piggyback
FS-ZE intake cam
FS-ZE intake manifold
cam gear
pulley

If I have a lot of money:
Port/Polish head
piston with compression ratio of 10.5:1 (if not higher)
all valve and valve springs job.... etc etc....

I live in Hightstown (princeton area) and commute to Basking Ridge every day. But i'm an MSP ;). I always notice P5s and look over to see if the driver is paying attention, but so far, nothing (usually its young women). Pro Fiz, i'm suprised I haven't seen you around ...

yeah me too, i goto hightstown/east windsor alot too. look around for a silver p5. soon i'll have a team moon exhaust so you'll know when you see me.

East Brunswick, Middlesex County here ...

I'm always on the look out for MP5's and so far, only one guy (in a black MP5) has responded to my thumbs up. :D

By the end of this weekend I'll have the following installed:

ASA FR1 wrapped in Kuhmo supras
MP3 tokico struts
Tein Stech springs
Injen CAI
Racing Beat catback exhaust
Sparkco spark plugs

Towards aesthetics, the most I've done is:

Silvered front turn signal bulbs
Red rear turn signal bulbs
Shaved side moldings
Painted upper grill (that black strip above the mazda symbol)
18% stealth tint

what's up?

Hey guys, I'm in Indian Mills/Medford, which is just east of Cherry Hill on rt. 70. I hope I can make that meet on the 21st. I'd love to be able to get a group to make a train goin there, but i'm still not sure I can make it.

I was driving in front of a white P5 w/ exhaust the other day heading towards phily on rt. 70 in cherry hill, you on the board? oh well.

The 5 is goin to maple shade mazda on 38 next thurs to get my rotors cut, anyone know how they react to the whole clutch chatter issue?

Jason, I've seen you before, I'm on 38, ALL THE TIME. If anyone on AOL, IM me at DESTROYEROFDRUMS, I'm online all the time.

Here's the forum of the IREV Protege meet on the 21st: There's a small meeting at Houlihans, and then a BBQ somewhere else.
http://www.protege5.com/vbb225/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19984

Just a thought...(if this happens) Yo guys, since we're all kind of close to each other, maybe we should hit the meet as a group, representing NJ u know? So maybe that none of us will get lost...It would be phat showing up there as a pack. Looks like the ones that are close to me are, Liv2ride21 and JMDPRO5.

Maybe we should all bunch up in groups, and meet together somewhere...or...sheeit...Hmm...or maybe Live,JMD, and I could leave together...and pick up other folks on the way...I ddon't know...got a brain fart. Any suggestions? Swap PH numbers, or emails if anything goes down?

PPS: R2Di2Dc2Do, Camden ain't looking so good man. My co-worker was recently jumped while stopped at a light.

Hey Guys,

I won't be able to make the meet, but I am located in S. Jersey as well. I have seen Powell in my development actually....With my work, I drive all over S. Jersey/PA/Delaware area. But, on Mon/Wed/Fri mornings you can find me wasting my time at the LA Fitness in Cherry Hill (I say wasting time, cause I have been going and going and going, and you would never know it yet).

Anyway, Glen (lazerbluep5) has a girlfriend that lives around here as well.

Just thought I would check in.

Hey cmack98. You go to that gym too. My grilfriend goes theres. She lives right aross the street from there near 295. If you see a 21 year old thats looks like JLO:eek: , Then thats her:D
Is anyone else trying to get to that show on the 21st. Im gonna try to start a little get together with me and PFUNK5 around in the area before heading up to secacuas (however u speel it...lol). Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks
Jason

Hey Jason,

Yes, thankfully that gym is BLESSED with many many beautiful women that are members :). Saying she looks like J-Lo don't narrow it down though. s***, yesterday I almost broke my ass on the elliptical because I uh, lost my concentration....

I appreciate that she goes, because her, and all the other women like her, help take my mind off of how much I hate working out.

Not in a stalker way, but its either watch Dr. Phil on TV while on the treadmill, or the women.....and I can't stand Dr. Phil!

Yeah, Dr. Phil isint one of my favorite shows. Are you going to the meet on the 21st. Gotta call my boss in like 2 hours to see if I can get off. To take off on a Saturday in retail is like a cardinal sin.:rolleyes:

I'm gonna take some Paper Mache and spray paint and turn my ES into a P5 just so I can join up with you people.

Back