New!

M3S6

Hello everyone.

I've been in the DSM community with my 1G for about 7/8 years and finally parted with it...sad day.

I do have a 2010 Mazda 3 S Sport, 6 speed to show for it though. I hope I enjoy Mazda as much as I did DSM!

Is there anything I should know out of the gate for these cars in terms of basic restriction mods? If not sorry, I'm used to a Turbo DSM :p

Hey there, I really can't answer your question, but I can relate with the DSM parting. I had a 91 talon TSI, and a 95 talon TSI AWD both of which I put more money into then I care to admit. But there is something amazing about those cars, as long as they don't crank walk, etc. LOL. I'm interested in mods as well. Not that I ever expect it to be a fast car, but opening it up a little bit couldn't hurt.

not too sure about the 2010's, but first mods most people usually do is an sri and motor mounts to help with wheel hop. short shifter and shifter bushings to clean up the shifts is also a good idea. as for power, no one has really figured out these direct injection motors yet. so a tune, turbo back exhaust, bpv, new twmic/fmic, and u have a nice 300whp dd. anything more then that sint really to realistic right now. a few guys are making a bit more spraying and big turbos, but i would wait until someone figures out the fuel problem.

sorry for the long post, hope u enjoy the new car, and welcome to the forum!

Back