New wheels..

CitizenPro said:
How bout the Axis Reverbs? --> Right hur

They have black or silver......Axis are nice wheels.

Meh. I should put rules in for this thread. Haha, they are nice, yes, but not what I'm looking for. I think I'm going to message Rishie again and see if he can look harder.

I'll just shove all the work on him. (evil) I hate doing this whole wheel shopping.

Last edited:
k-lea said:
Meh. I should put rules in for this thread. Haha, they are nice, yes, but not what I'm looking for. I think I'm going to message Rishie again and see if he can look harder.

I'll just shove all the work on him. (evil) I hate doing this whole wheel shopping.

I was about to ask what the style your looking for. All i see so far is the mesh style wheel with a polished lip. And yeah, let Rishie take care of all the work....i told em what i wanted and he gave me the best deal around :)

CitizenPro said:
I was about to ask what the style your looking for. All i see so far is the mesh style wheel with a polished lip. And yeah, let Rishie take care of all the work....i told em what i wanted and he gave me the best deal around :)

"Spokey" as I like to call them. I trust him, but everyone is not liking one of the wheels he directed me to (Sport Max). Maybe I can get him to dig deeper.

hey cracka, gettin into accidents huh? if you want lotsa lotsa spokes then get daytons yo! but I suggest mesh wheels such as the Imagines I was gonna suggest that was already suggested by nate. also, what price range and weight range?

Tis funny because I don't even know my budget yet. No one has looked at my car and I'm getting pissed. I'm not sure what the RH's run from Mazda but I'm going to guess 400ish each (I got corrected by a stoopid bird). So, my budget is going towards that. I'm going to be paying a BIG difference with the TEIN Flex, so it's whatever. I just want people to throw some ideas at me.

As for weight, there is no way in heck I'll buy a wheel heavier than my stockers. The stock RH's weigh around 22 lbs (iirc when I weighed them). That's pretty much it, just don't weigh more than the Harts.

Last edited:
SSW mesh

edit: they offer this in polished also if you dont want the black but I like the black better

Attachments

• 914.jpg
    914.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 141
The Advans are killer but I don't know if I could ever forgive myself if I get some curb rash on them. I've always loved the Advans but they are (what I like to call them) "The God of Wheels" and I could never, yea, you get the point.

BBS wheels are nice too.

vindication said:
SSW mesh

edit: they offer this in polished also if you dont want the black but I like the black better
It's so cute when you guys use the right terms and I just make up my own. Tehehe..

I'll check those out.

*edit* zomg, those are hot.

gimpo2 said:
you shoulda bought warrens wheels
They are still for sale, the guy hasn't gotten them yet. Warren's wheels are either 16 or 15 and I want to try to stick with 17. Plus, those wheels are 1200$.

k-lea said:
They are still for sale, the guy hasn't gotten them yet. Warren's wheels are either 16 or 15 and I want to try to stick with 17. Plus, those wheels are 1200$.
i understand the size (they are 16's) but $1200 should be within your budget.. at $300 a piece @_@

gimpo2 said:
i understand the size but $1200 should be within your budget.. at $300 a piece @_@
Do you not realize how much those Tein's are going to put me back? If I can get a cheaper wheel I'm going to jump on it. The coilovers is what is going to be a major issue here.

vindication said:
so looks like you are gonna make your own wheel then(dunno)(ughdance)
Don't read into things. >.<

I don't really want people showing me their wheels because it's just not cool. I don't want to rock wheels that are already being rocked by another member, yuno?

I'm a big fan of either the Advans or the Heidfields that were posted a while back. Enkei makes a lot of nice wheels, like the CDR9s or the RSVs.

Back