Off Topic New Vehicle Time

At least you live out in the middle of no where. I wouldn't buy a Kia or Hyundai here as they are the top broken into and stolen vehicles here.

At least you live out in the middle of no where. I wouldn't buy a Kia or Hyundai here as they are the top broken into and stolen vehicles here.
The ones being stolen are the ones with physical keys. I guess they forgot to use an immobilizer in the system from 2015 through 2019.

Also, I've not heard of any EV's being stolen, so I think he's safe. :)

Lol ok.

On the other hand, I've read about experiences from a few Polestar drivers who are very happy with their Polestar 2s.
My issue is the finicky motors. Some vibrate, some don't. Volvo doesn't know the cause and just calls it normal. It wasn't for me. Also, do you even have a Polestar dealer within a days drive? Im not about that weekend trip for service.

20230220_103327.jpg
20230220_102742.jpg
20230220_103319.jpg

Nice vehicle my friend! EV have come a long way since the original Nissan Leaf and Mitsubishi iMiev...The Lucid Air is quite fast but take a look at this:
I remember when my new 370z had issues, being loaned a Leaf. It was low on charge and had about 45mi remaining. I added 3mi over 3 hours via extension cord. It was silent on the freeway, but otherwise a horrific experience. This was 2013.

What's your initial impression so far? A lot of reviews rip on the range. Is it really low in your experience?
The vehicle is absolutely phenomenal in every way. The reviews may rip on the 206mi epa rating, but its a real world achievable rating even how I drive, and not in eco mode. Its actually got more range in my experience than my c40 did, rated at 226mi.

Back