new to the forums

lethe

:
speed3
i registered here a little while back but forgot about these forums before ever making a post. so anyways i thought i would make a short introduction. ive had my 08.5 speed3 since last july when i traded in my dodge ram. only a few mods so far.

corksport power series intake/ TIP
PTP short throw shifter
PTP rear motor mount
prosport boost gauge
custom fmic with turbosmart dual port BOV
18" drag dr33 wheels with 225/40-18 yokohama s drives

next month im getting the corksport turbo back exhaust then probably not doing any major mods for a while. heres a few pics

carr001.jpg

carr002.jpg

carr003.jpg

2009-12-30164046.jpg

yea i bought it almost a year ago and the install was easy, the sound is awesome, and it fits perfectly. just make sure eventually you get a tune or tuning device like the accessport to prevent boost creep issues.

Car looks sweet. But just a forewarning, if you go ahead with a TBE, you will need some kind of upgraded fuel pump to keep up... also I'd recommend some form of engine management.

stuff like fuel pump and accesport/tuning are on my list of things down the road. i was planning on holding off on a tune untill i get all the things above plus a turbo (like the ptp sst). the interior isnt normally that dirty haha. these pics are actually from december. the car is much much cleaner now.

Back