New to the CX-50

Jef

:
2019 CX-5 grand touring reserve
Just bought a cx50 for my wife last week after her cx9 lease was up. Wasn’t a big fan of the cx90 so we decided in a 50. Tinted and Thule bars are my only mods as of yet, but let’s see where this takes us….

Been in the cx5 game since 2017 and have had my current since 2019… some pics below of the stable.

Attachments

• IMG_6964.jpeg
    IMG_6964.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_6291.jpeg
    IMG_6291.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 190
Just bought a cx50 for my wife last week after her cx9 lease was up. Wasn’t a big fan of the cx90 so we decided in a 50. Tinted and Thule bars are my only mods as of yet, but let’s see where this takes us….

Been in the cx5 game since 2017 and have had my current since 2019… some pics below of the stable.
That has to be one of the best shots of a CX50 I've seen. Perfect wheel turn for the picture! Very nice!

Congrats and also staying tuned to see what else you may have in store. Loving the CX-5 on RPF-1s!

• Love
Reactions: Jef
Nice rides! Agreed GTEyes that's an amazing shot of the 50. Also, since you own both the 5 and 50 a comparison between the two on what you prefer about each would be fun if you ever feel like it lol. (And shoutout free oil changes for life:cool:)

• Haha
Nice rides! Agreed GTEyes that's an amazing shot of the 50. Also, since you own both the 5 and 50 a comparison between the two on what you prefer about each would be fun if you ever feel like it lol. (And shoutout free oil changes for life:cool:)
Never went back, I use liquiMoly for my oil changes 👌🏻🤙🏻

The 50 is much smoother, feels faster, the paddle shifters are nice and so is the panoramic roof… trunk is wider on the 5, longer on the 50…

Never went back, I use liquiMoly for my oil changes 👌🏻🤙🏻

The 50 is much smoother, feels faster, the paddle shifters are nice and so is the panoramic roof… trunk is wider on the 5, longer on the 50…
I wish I could... when I have a driveway/garage (rather than a parking lot) at my residence I'll learn how to do my oil changes, but for now I appreciate that they're free here. And thx for the quick reply abt pros and cons!

Snap! We also have a '23 CX-50 and a '19 CX-5, though in our case, the -5 is the wife's and the -50 is mine :)

IMG_7275.jpeg

Needs a wash…. I know. Just installed my Thule cargo box. This is the large box for anyone looking to buy one….

Getting ready for a road trip from Jersey to South Carolina!

Ahhh, no problem, then. I was going by the automated car wash in the pic behind your car,
Just the dryer! I’m not a fan of machine washes…. They do a better quick job, but the swirl marks are crazy!

IMG_7322.jpeg

Jersey to Charleston… smooth ride, no hiccups… cruise control at 70 was reading 34mpg

Yikes! I know it sucks but the vehicle can be repaired/replaced. How are all of YOU doing?!

Yikes! I know it sucks but the vehicle can be repaired/replaced. How are all of YOU doing?!
Lots of rain and wind! Hotel had back up generators and we didn’t feel a thing! Looking to get her home and get a proper wash and cleaning…. Off for a few days in Savannah.. 👌🏻

Back