New to the Community

SnakeEyes

:
2002 Mazda Protege ES Black
Whats up all? Recently purchased a 2002 Mazda Protege ES Black and am working on customizing it. New to the Maineville, OH area. Cant wait to talk to other Mazda owners. TTYL

congrats, I also have a black 02 protege ES, and live about 25 miles south of you (2thumbs)

we should have a meet sometime soon to welcome you to the community

Thank You

Thank you to all that have welcomed me!

-Nate, that would be awesome to do that soon. Your car looks just like mine on the outside except for those killer rems! Right now I want to work on modifying my engine, give it a little more horsepower. Then maybe work on the outside of it, im coming up with ideas now.

-Matthew, Thank you for welcoming me to the community too!

I will try to post as much as i can, right now im busy with work and taking care of my mom and hanging out with my friends, who say ive got the coolest car out of the rest of them.

I will TTYL,

Hello, I just joined the community and felt I should reach out. I actually own a mazda 6 even though it seems like everyone owns a protege none the less still we're in the mazda family. Yeah, if you guys ever start a meet near columbus i'll be sure to stop by. check out my website to see what I got.
www.cardomain.com/id/johnnymu

Last edited:
welcome ...you definantly have to come to some of the meets and install days..they are always a ton of fun ..we had one last weekend that was awesome ...once again welcome to our awesome area lol

if you wanna drive to cleveland i can help you ;)

- SnakeEyes: Where is Maineville?

- johnnymu: What part of Columbus you in? I noticed on your webpage that you have a fender roller. I think I may be in need of this if you can help. My new rims are really really close to rubbing.

Maineville is about 25-30 miles north of Cincinnati... my roommate grew up near there

I live near campus on ackerman road. Pretty close to hudson. Just PM me if you need any help.

Car looks great, but your right it does need to be lowered a little to make those wheels look that much sexier... Welcome...

2zoom03 said:
Car looks great, but your right it does need to be lowered a little to make those wheels look that much sexier... Welcome...
did you look at the second page?

Back