New Project..... FC TII

UnNaturalinc

Formerly"HorsepowerFreak"
:
'03.5 MSP, '87 RX-7 TII, '80 Chevy Luv, '05 Honda CRF230
This was my project car before I got the MSP. I bought the MSP to be a daily driver while I built this RX-7. Long story short, the FC was stolen and stripped. I got it back after it was found (cost me $300 for impound fees) and it's just been sitting around for the past two years. The car was red and needed help when I bought it. I had been saving for a while so I did body kit, suspension, wheels, pedals, paint, taillights, steering wheel, shift knob, wing, intake, strut bar, injectors, downpipe, modded ECU, seats, gauges, etc.... Most of these things were done within the first 2 months of getting it. Most of these things were stolen of course.

I recently got a wild hair and decided to put it back together. I found a guy in town w/ some parts to sell and started on it tonight.

Seats, wing, mirrors, bra, gauge cluster, mic interior
FC_parts.jpg

What it looked like before with all the missing and broken parts
FC_interior_apart.jpg

New cluster process, new seats, new console, new trim
FC_interior_gauge_1.jpg

FC_interior_gauge_2.jpg

FC_interior_gauge_3.jpg

FC_interior_seats_1.jpg

FC_interior_seats_2.jpg

I had a body kit on it before which was stolen. Threw the stock bumper back on and got a bra to cover the different color. )Still needs some fitment help)
FC_front_bump.jpg

FC_front_bra.jpg

Wing
FC_wing.jpg

FC_wing_3.jpg

FC_side.jpg

Last edited:
I'm planning on painting the top black. The scoop insert, wing, and mirrors will all be black and the two tone thing is kinda cool so I figured what the heck.

Was thinking about doing some overfenders and Rota D2 wheels.

I gotta get the thing running first. Has 185k miles (has to be some sort of record) and hasn't even been started in over two years. It's going to take some tinkering to get it running again. Eventually I'll pull the motor and do a simple rebuild.

This is what it looked like in it's "prime"
(dang, just found these.... too bad they don't open bigger:
http://www.geocities.com/sonicracer852/sevenpics.html )
rx-7.jpg

seven-int.jpg

seven2.jpg

Last edited:
great project... thats something that would take me like 5 years to accomplish cuz of my time...

post updates as u go, i'd like to see that car running again... FC > Drift Wannabe's...

I got this car right before the drift thing got cool/huge here in Portland. So I showed up to the DRFT meets with all these kids with their beat AE's and S13's... they just sweeeeated my car. I think it was one of those bastards who stole it actually.

But yeah... I was joking around w/ people about getting this car back together and running for when FNF3 comes out and sell the thing for like $8k. :)

Here's a black roof....

fc3s.jpg

only things different I would do is have the wing black, and paint the flat part of the top of the fender.

actually, that looks pretty badass to me... red and black are my highschool colors so ya know, i like it... :)

goodluck wit the project...

i want one, too...good luck ben ! seeing what you've done with your MSP, i'm pretty sure this FC will be pretty sick as well

I wish I had an FC(sniff,sniff)..(lol2)!Anyway,good luck w/ that!It'll be badass!!

evilmonkeyMSP said:
lol :p hows is the kitty BTW

Thread Jack!!!!!!!

He has a big basketball belly he balances himself on now when he's on two legs. He's like a kangaroo, I guess.

Back