New Product Devolopment

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcgemt2003

:
06 speed6
Hay guys! I just posted a thread similar to this in the CX7 forum and thought it would great to hear from you guys as well. What if any products are there that you guys would like to see for your ride? This thread is for that sole intentions so let it rip and we will see what we can do!!(dance)

How about oval side step bars (straight nerf bars)?
None is available for CX-9. Yours would be the only offering.

However, some would argue that CX-9 is low enough, and none is needed.

How about a speed delimiter device for Middle East CX-9? It will make me a happy man residing in Middle East driving without the speed limiter...

Tell me which wires on the ECU to tap for after market speedo/tach, and I'll have your baby!

I wish it was that easy..sadly no. This is a HUD digital speed/tach unit from Defi. I have had several but this is the first time I have been unable to get info either online or from the auto manufacturer (Mazda in this case) to find the PPM/TACH or VSS/Speed sensor output from the ECU...

My Accord, F250 and Jeep were no problem to find a full pinout map of the ECU. for some reason Mazda's is a secret! (shrug)

Stealing an idea from davecoyne in another thread, a complete kit to convert to LED rear turnsignals would be nice. It would be as simple as locating the proper LEDs to fit the stock bulb locations and then getting load resistors and writing up a how-to.... then selling it as a package for profit!

how about a trip computer upload for the nav. I was spoiled to know miles to empty and avg and inst mpg. The CX-9 has none of this and I was hoping id be able to see that info. I know its boring but its the little things. How about a way to get nav to work with ipod and sat radio all with an interface that is easy and takes advantage of the 7 inch screen.

how about a trip computer upload for the nav. I was spoiled to know miles to empty and avg and inst mpg. The CX-9 has none of this and I was hoping id be able to see that info. I know its boring but its the little things. How about a way to get nav to work with ipod and sat radio all with an interface that is easy and takes advantage of the 7 inch screen.
How about a ScanGaugeII?

Huh i had never seen that before. Pretty nifty i think it is a bit pricey but i still think it would have been nice for mazda to intergrate one. I may give this a try.

Huh i had never seen that before. Pretty nifty i think it is a bit pricey but i still think it would have been nice for mazda to intergrate one. I may give this a try.

The ScanGauge ][ is awesome. Provides so much visibility into system performance and costs. I've been running for about 1 week now and learning how to drive the car more efficiently. It's everything (and more that Mazda left out deliberately (since it's in the EMEA and APR models). Fits nicely on the dash below the Temp guide so you can see the odometer and trip computer.

Well worth the $169 price.

I second SeCX-9 on ScanGaugeII.
I have it on for 5000 miles now. I have since improved my MPG by 1mpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back