New owner of a 2011...

pdxa4

:
2011 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD
New owner of a 2011...(edit now with pics)

Completed a purchase on a new 2011 Grand Touring AWD today.

Good experience with the dealership, and had fair and honest pricing.

Pearl White, I don't want to own a dark car again.

Options were the Nav package, Moonroof/Bose, and the Power Tailgate, also has the Mazda roof rails...

Anyway it was a very busy day, and we need to clear up my garage to give the car more room in the next day or two.

I'll get my SLR in action someday soon and post some better pics when I get a chance...

Last edited:
Here are some pics of our new car, wife has been driving it for the past few days and likes it...

I'm impressed with the bluetooth music streaming...
1257258746_5BDK7XM-L.jpg

1257258909_ftfzjR4-L.jpg

1257260788_CwvL9td-L.jpg

1257263807_NbsSWfZ-L.jpg

1257270802_2VRjntb-L.jpg

1257272114_ZfqM4Gv-L.jpg

1257264913_4Pgxdpk-L.jpg

1257265507_s9PZBQP-L.jpg

I like the new lines that are displayed in the backup camera. I don't have those. Are the red and yellow at certain distances?

We went to the zoo in D.C. and this was the first time I got to squeeze into a space between 2 cars, and the camera worked very well, I could keep backing to within an inch or so of the car in back of me via the camera. Just sweet.

Sorry to see the front license plate! Legislators who made laws in those states should be shot!

On this vehicle I do not mind as much. On my Miata I greatly dislike it...

However these days cops need to meet their quota's so they pull people over for no front plates. Too much hassle so it's easier to keep on...

I'm just glad that the bumper is not drilled to hold the front plate mount, having the grill mount is a lot nicer...

Sorry to see the front license plate! Legislators who made laws in those states should be shot!

The guy is proud of his new vehicle and that is your reply?

PDXA4, the white is a beauty. We went back and forth on the white or blue but went with blue because of the black interior.

Enjoy!

My son just did a simple science project on automobiles.
Black ones have a surface temperature that is 30F higher than white ones
with colored ones somewhere in the middle (about 10F above white ones).
* ambient temp around 90F

There you have it.
White vehicles are "cooler".

Welcome to the forum, pdxa4.

Back