new owner, need MP3 wheel emblem

lola

I purchased blue MP3 for my son's first car, he likes it. One of the MP3 emblems on wheel disappeared/fell off. Does anyone know where a replacement can be found??

other problem is that defrost doesn't work, the knob for the different heat/air locations (feet, defrost, vents) does not engage settings, any ideas for fixing?

thanks,
Lola,
Beaver Falls, PA

sorry, i can't help but welcome! Congrats, mp3 is a great car!

Last edited:
The center caps off the wheels can be bought from Mazda, I think they're around $30 each for the MP3. I'll see if I can find you the part number.

As for the defroster, does the lights come on at all when you press in the button? Has the rear window been tinted or had tint removed?

And the vent settings are probably just the cable slipped off. It should be as easy to as taking a look under the dash and hooking it back up. There is one above the gas pedal on the driver's side, and one behind the glove box on the passenger side. I forget which one controls the vents but one of them does. The glove box comes out by pinching the sides and pulling out.

Good luck and welcome to the forum. The MP3 is a very fun and rare car :)

The one on the passenger side is the one for the vents, i took mine off and fixed it and put it back on in about 5 mins. easy fix if that is what you are talking about.

Back