New Moderator for Pennsylvania Forum

gone_fishin

:
One of a Kind '99
Greetings to all my fellow Pennsylvania members. I just wanted to introduce myself, and let you all know that I'll be the dedicated PA moderator from this point on! My number one goal as the Pennsylvania moderator is going to be boosting the offline Pennsylvania Mazda Forums community, with community sponsored events such as:

1. Forum sponsored meets and shows, and show outings (Hot Import Nights- Philadelphia, Pittsburgh & Carlisle, and shows in conjuction with Tristatetuners)

2. Forum food and beer meets (for members 21 and older, of course).

3. Forum group drives.

4. Track meets and forum oriented competitions:
a. Quarter Mile
b. Circle
c. Autocross

But most importantly, I want to let you all know that I'm here primarily to serve you guys and girls. So please don't hesitate to Personal Message me with ideas about how to improve the Pennsylvania section, or ideas about community sponsored events. I've already begun the process with two sticky threads-- a PA regional events calendar, and a PA regional race track directory (in progress). Love it or hate it, your feedback is welcome!

Last edited:
Congrats on the new position. I check in the PA section here and there but will check back more often. Looking forward to things you have in store.

I should go to a PA meet.. since PA is like right down there *points slightly to the south*

Last edited by a moderator:
ill be drivin through PA feb 18th, all 900 exits of dutch country (i forget the highway, its got tunnels tho) . woo woo

Kansei said:
I should go to a PA meet.. since PA is like right down there *points slightly to the south*

Everybody's welcome to come. You, bow, and john can have VIP status haha.

Sorry Kansei, I accidentally edited your post haha, but it's back to normal. my bad.

gone_fishin said:
Everybody's welcome to come. You, bow, and john can have VIP status haha.

Sorry Kansei, I accidentally edited your post haha, but it's back to normal. my bad.

Sweet! Ill let you know if im ever up there, not planning on it anytime soon tho lol.

Come on down to those **points slightly to the south** Chris. I mean if I can make it to those **points slightly to the north** events??? haha It would give you a chance to let that turbo loose. :)

John, it's only a short drive up 95....hahaha

Back