New mirrors for 2015?

Thanks. Since the parts totaled out to less than my deductible I elected to have it done at the shop, but if I ever damage it again I'll probably do it myself. One thing, I couldn't find any Meteor Mica Gray covers-- everything else it seemed like, but not that. Maybe just a temporary parts shortage.

Those of you that don't have wind noise, do you have roof rails? The Mazda dealer says the majority of my noise is from the rails, but I hear both

Thanks for the heads up on this! This was one way for me to determine relative build dates when I was shopping.

I personally like the new style signal mirror assemblies. Gives the my 2015 CX-5 an updated look! I believe the build date for my vehicle was May 2014.

I agree. They look great. I was thinking about changing mine on my 2014 to this style. I was hoping that the new style is quieter than the old. If you roll down your window how much noise do you hear from the air going around the mirror housing itself?

I agree. They look great. I was thinking about changing mine on my 2014 to this style. I was hoping that the new style is quieter than the old. If you roll down your window how much noise do you hear from the air going around the mirror housing itself?

I will have to try and roll down the windows while driving at various speeds and let you know. I typically don't like driving with my windows down simply for the reason to keep dust to a minimum inside the vehicle.

I am curious. I have deadened road noise & wind noise now seems to be more evident. Do you guys with new mirrors have higher road noise levels?

Back