New member..

Neal

:
Mazda 2ltr p5
New member..(build thread)Fly eyes

Hey everyone,new to the club.
Iv got a 2002 p5 in green.Only done a few things to the car,but getting there.
Few pics for you.
DSC09268.jpg

DSC09187.jpg

DSC09294.jpg

DSC09114.jpg

DSC09315.jpg

Cheers
Neal

Last edited:
Loving the engine bay. Did they make the P5's in green in the UK or is that an aftermarket paint job...?

Cheers for the welcome guys.
This is the original colour.Says in the book its british racing green.
After asking around it seems it is a very rare colour bj,i havn't seen another one yet:)
Another pic for you:)
DSC09193.jpg

Gave the car a bit of a clean today.Inside the doors,and then the full megs treatment:)
DSC09326.jpg

DSC09322.jpg

DSC09325.jpg

Looks good! I love the british racing green, if people here in the states weren't so weird when it comes to colors it would have been available here. Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Love the color! Never seen a gold header either but in the first pic of the engine it looks gold. Looks dope. Happy building! I'm just starting mine as well.

Cheers guys.
It does look gold in that photo.I had just had it fitted and drove home and took pics instantly:)
Cant really source a lot of parts over here in the uk,so the OBX came from the states.Not cheap with p+p.
Still a lot of work planned for the future:)

Did you connect the header to the stock exhaust, or did you change to aftermarket exhaust?

Not that noisy mate.
Most of the noise comes from the induction kit.
A definate mod tho:)

It is a nice colour.Cheers.
Next mod is a splitter or lip:)
Then definatly getting her lowered.Just need to save some cash.

Very jealous of the color! Looks awesome. I notice you have a USDM gauge cluster in the car. What's up with that?

Thanks guys.
USDM gauges?
The car looks great when its had the megs treatment,its going to be getting a pro detail some point after christmas.
Get rid of all those little scratches.:)

Back