New Mazda owner

My car is Soul Red and I live in AZ where there are lots of rocks on the road so I did front bumper, full hood and full front fenders, A pillars and across roof between front window and sunroof, mirrors. Basically all forward facing surfaces. Also did top of rear bumper to protect against scratches when loading rear storage. SunTech for $1500.
Wow I didn't realize how expensive PPF packages are. It's twice as much as the exhaust system haha. I'm going to have to make a decision now. I see why you guys kept bringing up PPF, I might have to invest in that first before replacing the stock exhaust. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm going to double down on what AZCX5 said. I'd way put PPF on before the exhaust. I had someone actually say to me "I'd rather spend money on something I can notice, not PPF" Well, you'll notice the lack of PPF real soon, like in a month, when those stone chips start to accumulate. Just my thoughts, I know people like cool sounding cars, but as they say, it's your car, do what brings you joy
Yeah I'm kind of leaning towards your idea. Might be a good idea to put on PPF first.

Last edited:
Well, I did cover quite a bit and used premium film, Sun Tech ceramic. You could do a lot less. The red just shows chips and scratches, it not less quality paint, but with two stage paint it's harder to touch up chips.

My car is Soul Red and I live in AZ where there are lots of rocks on the road so I did front bumper, full hood and full front fenders, A pillars and across roof between front window and sunroof, mirrors. Basically all forward facing surfaces. Also did top of rear bumper to protect against scratches when loading rear storage. SunTech for $1500.
Nice, Suntek in these areas for only $1500 is really cheap. Was quoted using Gyeon for more than $2k already over here. :(

Last edited:
Redline hood struts 20% off this weekend.

Discount code BF2021

Last edited:
Back