New discovery for the 1.6l guys

they will do a lot more than fix the idle. if you get it tunned, you will get more horsepower

they will do a lot more than fix the idle. if you get it tunned, you will get more horsepower

yeah but the question is, is it worth it. when you dont have the money for it, it doesnt make sense to save up and get it. you wont get mind blowing gains out of it. if you want something faster save up and get a different car.

my p5 is not fast. im doing basic bolt ons, and suspension. and im happy. i dont need to get to 60 mph in 4 sec to be satisfied. knowing i have a clean, driveable car, that handles excellent is well worth it.

yeah but the question is, is it worth it. when you dont have the money for it, it doesnt make sense to save up and get it. you wont get mind blowing gains out of it. if you want something faster save up and get a different car.

my p5 is not fast. im doing basic bolt ons, and suspension. and im happy. i dont need to get to 60 mph in 4 sec to be satisfied. knowing i have a clean, driveable car, that handles excellent is well worth it.

The protege is a driveable car with excellent MPG and cornering so don't talk s*** about them.

I'm doing basic bolts ons too and i'm very happy too thx

And about the thread.. i'm not buying ems, my car has excellent idle with my COSMO CAI

dude you need re-read what he posted. he said the car is great as it is, not trying to bash on the car.

I agree that that we do not need an EMS and the FPR does not fix the hessitation that the intakes produce. even with the FPR, the injectors max out very early so it would be useless.

i can't complain about my CAI, gives me a nice pull after 4k and a very strong and racing sound

what about cams for the 1.6? how any gains?

what cams are you looking at? i havent really seen any out there, im sure cams if u got an agressive enough grind you would see good gains, but go too far and driveability will suffer

i have the simota twin-charger system with a stock maf and I have 0 problems with hesitation. :)

right, but it has another hole that's about 1/2 inch that goes past the maf inside the second pipe without being read, which i dont know if it helps.

i'll do cel check tomorrow cuz it been on since last week, i also tried to order a simota cai but gary said he only carry sri's

If cel doesnt go of i'll try the denso one

Well I know there are post up already about this but with this new find I am interested in getting a CAI again. I know Injen doesn't make one for the 1.6 anymore. Where can I get a CAI for the 1.6? Who makes CAIs for the 1.6?

Well I know there are post up already about this but with this new find I am interested in getting a CAI again. I know Injen doesn't make one for the 1.6 anymore. Where can I get a CAI for the 1.6? Who makes CAIs for the 1.6?

Cosmo racing, really good price and fast shipping

Back